Oldtimer1(ot1) Es.....who's got it

Did you manage to get hold of this james. ? (Esb)

I I know where esb is… I wanted es… without the blue berry

1 Like

Would you by chance know the name of OT1’s seed business? I would like to get back up with him.

edit…it’s been 20 yrs since I last spoke to him lol I doubt he’ll remember me, but I’d still like to ay hi n thnx for info it’s come in handy over the years.

He doesn’t have one

1 Like

Damn! I got interested when I saw chat saying he did lol

I think he still hangs around UK420.com. Friendly folks wanting to say hey can PM him there. He may take awhile to respond. His eyes are pretty bad these days.

Fleur du Mal’s F3 of Ot1’s ESB is available at UK420’s shop and Pips Seedbank in the UK, Cannapot in the EU, and FDMseeds.com in North America. I’m in the midst of a pheno hunt for a good representative of the Nigerian Skunk (ES) from a couple of other ES crosses OT gifted me back in the day, with the goal of isolating the ES variety for future projects.

If anyone still has pictures of the original ES, it would help a lot in guiding our search. peace -b420

12 Likes

That sounds awesome! The more I hear about OT1s work the more curious I am to try some of it.

Just heard an interview with Dubi from Ace and he mentioned that the Oldtimers haze was the most tropical/sativa cultivar that he has worked with. That even bred to a very broad leafed, short flowering variety it still turns it into something very sativa.

Don’t know if that is something me or my space is ready for but interest piqued for sure! You can expect me to be scooping some of those ESB seeds as soon as I scratch together some funds.

2 Likes

This is the best summary I’ve seen of OT1’s work and ongoing influence, I learned a bunch from this I haven’t found yet reading old UK420:

https://beardbrospharms.com/2021/10/breeding-the-culture-oldtimer1/

4 Likes

@Sun_grown_midz forgot to tag you, thanks for this

1 Like