OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

You ain’t got your mms yet?

4 Likes

So far only one has received so far

2 Likes

Didn’t know I had MM’s on the way!! Hell, I have a couple of weeks to play with. I can wait!!

4 Likes

You have a good cream recipe? That would be great to try for her as I’m sure she would freak out if she got high.

4 Likes

But I did just receive some seeds from an OG’r in PA yesterday. It was sent on Feb 16th. Mail is still fucked up. Will def let you know when they land.

5 Likes

I’ll pm ya with it

3 Likes

Not from PA

2 Likes

These are gorgeous also

3 Likes

I know the feeling all too well brother. I send out thousands of seeds on my dime to anyone and everyone and only a few of the close homies actually run them. People who grow the seed that I send will receive more and the people who don’t, just won’t. If I trade with someone, I don’t put any time constraints on anything, but if I am sending out free seeds and only asking for them to be ran, that is where the problem arises. I am sitting on those '88 G-13/HP from you, but they will be ran sooner than later. I hope that I am not on the naughty list in regards to those haha. If you would care for some old school funk, I harvested some Motorbreath #15 x Blowfish and Motorbreath #15 x Herijuana seeds that I made recently if you would care to look through some. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

7 Likes

Wasn’t bringing no one out and I didn’t make those 8813 buddy so no problems.
I’m talking about the ones I make, people sitting on quality and wouldn’t know taste if it was in their mouths.

I really appreciate the offer but I got Way too much.
Had to start putting stuff in yearly containers just to stay ahead with a “Use By” expiration date.
I dont look to still be alive on some of these dates.

7 Likes

Caught what ya meant

3 Likes

All down and dirty

3 Likes

It’s probably good to keep it close to your chest anyway, seen a whole lot of bullshit go on in the online pot world in a very brief time.

5 Likes

Just off subject a bit

What to do with your leftover minnows and Mac and cheese.

6 Likes

Yessir! I’ve got @OleReynard’s MaMilk just pop’n the surface. I’m looking forward to these. I suspect there’s something special in there.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

19 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :upside_down_face: That shit is personal for every man.

I found my Mother’s Milk. I put the others in another box… I’ll try again tomorrow. I’m looking forward to them. I was just starting to decide on the next seeds so Rey made it easy. peace

5 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t forget his geeked cousin speedy :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Strange I can get this shit to upload

8 Likes

Speedy Gonzalez

1 Like