OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

Oh what kind of fuckery is that do you eat minnows in your mac and cheese :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed: my uncle Wesley would eat crawdads and Nightcrawlers alive when we were kids to freak us all out

4 Likes

Figure out how to still get a social security check and live in Mexico you could probably live like a king i think people used to do that with Costa Rico or Puerto Rico one of the two

2 Likes

Not hardly, come on now

1 Like

How much is a peso worth these days

2 Likes

Have no idear, don’t even know what “cey” means

1 Like

4.7 cents lol it never crossed my high ass mind that something 20 dollars here isnt 20 pesos there lol sometimes im a little slow

2 Likes

Costa Rica or Panama
Belize

1 Like

Sardines…

1 Like

I just want to retire somewhere warm that has beef lol

3 Likes

Not I, I’m staying right here.
I figure it gets cold enough it ought to keep assholes at bay
Oh and there’s beef here

5 Likes

Minnesota is like being in a European country between all the beer, cheese, meat im gonna have to make it up there sometime they got a great disc golf resort in the north woods

4 Likes

Make sure ya stop and say Hi

1 Like

That resort may be in Wisconsin :thinking:

2 Likes

We got all kinds of resorts just not sure about the flying saucers

3 Likes

Ewwwww just saw an article about MN DNR again reminding people not to dump bait in the water. That makes my stomach turn :weary: :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Yep they right tickets for stuff like that.
Used to work for the dnr up here.
Boat inspector invasive species

5 Likes

The first time I went to Wisconsin I felt the same way I was around Madison/Middleton and on every Friday they had a giant fish fry in a local beer garden set up by the city. And, the cheese…wow, I though to myself, *“these are my kind of people”! I’d love to go back to Minnesota and Wisconsin. I had a great time in both places.

Got some Ma Milk soaking. They’ll go into the dirt tomorrow. Nice and fat, healthy looking seeds. Still looking for my AK47. I just gotta look in the box I already logged into my notebook. They’ll go into the soak when I find them.

All of our ice melted on the lake the last few days. Finally stayed above freezing at night and the wind blew 30-40 most of 24 hours. The sun is geting too high now, too. I’ll be getting the kayak out again, soon. There were a lot of shore fisherman there today. It was 65 and way less wind. Gonna be close to the same tomorrow. Don’t think anybody was catching fish. It was blowing from the NE and seems to never be very good on north wind days.

Any tips on the Ma Milk? I’m looking forward to them. I’m really into flavor these days. Terpenes are my friend!

3 Likes

Train it for multiple colas to spread the weight out some i think i lost a little to budrot but my airflow always sucks and i didn’t train/top them at all

3 Likes

See I didn’t have this problem but I use lots of air.

4 Likes

Some of neverlands old rides are being installed soon.

4 Likes