OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

Im gonna be taking my mamilk buds off the stalks tonight and into brown paper bags to try and slow the dry down. They smell and look fantastic.

10 Likes

Im not shy about asking. I wouldnt mind getting my hands on some of those 88ghash seeds @Barefrog

7 Likes

All 4 are up and out of the dirt. They’re shedding helmets today. I’m stoked by the fast germination. I’m playing with the presoak and root plugs for the clones. I think I found a good mix. I soaked my plugs in the same type of solution that I soaked the beans with, plus a little myco/molasses, and a few drops of rooting hormones.

My clones showed roots in around 5-6 days which is fast for me. Then I soaked these seeds in the same solution and lay the sideways on top of the soil and cover it a tad. It has been about 7 days to pop usually, so I may have come up with a new germinating solution. lol.

I hear you on the wide temp swings. It’s always like that around here, warm just before the snow event. We dodged a bullet for the this weekend. Denver is forecasting 2 feet of snow there this weekend. That’s record breaking territory, even for them. They were forecasting 14-16 inches here but the last two days they’ve been lowering our forecast and now are only calling for an inch and a half over two days now and not as cold.

Hey @Barefrog, how’s it going? I’m really digging that '88/13. It cured into a really nice flavor, both phenos. I wasn’t picking up on much of any smell during flowering, but they really cured out nice. Plus they both got seeded and still taste and smoke real nice. One threw beautiful colors and the plants were all around just a pleasure to grow.

Mine have a flavor that reminds me of some of the dough strains with that sort of flavor somewhat and even s hint of milk chocolate. I’m looking forward to growing the seeds. They got hit with one of three haze plants and I think it would be the 4P haze from @lefthandseeds. That or his 3 Way Durban, or Original Nevilles Haze… pretty sure the 4P was the first to bust open outside.

The seeds are a pretty dark brown with barley any tiny black spots. Very unique and different than the way most look. Thanks again. I’m going to love using them to breed with. Very solid plant! peace

3 Likes

Yeah but these mamilks are way above the ssdd’s.

6 Likes

I don’t have any of either of those cultivars. You sent me the '88 G-13/HP. Positive vibes…

@Barefrog I wouldn’t mind some of those '88 G-13/HP seeds to run alongside the ones from @OleReynard. I am trying to find any that are actually similar to the ones that NDNGuy shared with me a decade or so ago. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

My MM were the same way. I soaked them 24 hours and some were already open. Went to paper towel sandwich and had 1/2” tails next morning. Put them in promix and they jumped up! Very vigorous so far.
All good.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

5 Likes

That’s what I’m running currently as part of the Grendel.
Don’t get much older than that hoping to find a jewel.

7 Likes

I have Grendel by @99PerCent. Would yours be the same? I’m about to pop some in 2 weeks.

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

4 Likes

@OleReynard i just finished bagging up the 2 mamilks i grew in 5 inch pots. You want me to drop some pics of the somewhat dry nugs? If not thats cool. I understand. I will put em in my thread but it does not get much traffic being in the private lounge. I thought you might want people to see. You seem to keep your thread clean of pics though so i totally understand if you dont want them here.

5 Likes

I just seen some of them mm in person and wow! Great job. Any one who has them is a fool not to run them…

7 Likes

Mine are from blazing pistolaros and Motarebel, yours must be f2’s or more.

Be fun to watch none the less, I know I will be.
We’re looking for a BMS girl and boy and 8813 boy and girl.

4 Likes

Anything from my hands to anybody else’s show em if ya gotem.
Don’t be shy

7 Likes

You know what to do about it, your always welcome.

3 Likes

Ever watch “meet the smiths”
Mexican cop scene either pay me or blow me episode.

3 Likes

Mamilks. Pretty impressive for a 5 inch pot. No training and flowered way before they were sexually mature. Really sweet candy smell on the front end and then an artificial plastic/hot glue smell on the way out. Leaves your fingers with the glue smell.

24 Likes

Looks like a nice haul and a good job.
You’ll find hash and a bit of diesel in these.

I’m constantly looking and adding to my own stable so I only veg for a month and a half ± a couple days.
Theyre not far from maturity cuz at a week they’re showing.

Glad you’re happy with them

11 Likes

That was what I seen first hand :wink: if ya catch my drift​:+1::star_struck::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

If i remember correctly. I only vegged these long enough to fill the solo cups with roots. Then i up potted to the 5 inch pots and flipped.

7 Likes

I just noticed the chunk of Purple Unicorn stuck on that one nugget. Lol.

8 Likes

I’m sure there’s other noses coming out of them also.

4 Likes