OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

Im sure as well. I suck at explaining smells. What do you call it? Olefactory senses or some shit like that. Ita definitely got some sweetness going on though. And definitely some eye burning hot glue type smells. Ive seen shit change drastically after a good cure.

6 Likes

So do I, I have to depend on others and not.my wife.
Just smells like weed to her

12 Likes

Yes. Every time I ask the wife, I get “It all just smells like weed!!”.

12 Likes

Mine she is sneaky has to ask what’s it supposed to smell like before she gives her opinion. Lol

11 Likes

I was looking up the Grendel since I have no history with it. It sounds great. @OleReynard, do you have the Triple Moonshine (BMS) and are you remaking it? Or do you have the Grendel seeds?

I saw there is another Grendel by TreeTown seeds with C99xAfghan#1.

My Mother’s Milk are up and at it. I took them out of the dome and put them in the floor in front of the picture window with the 6,400’ elev. sunnlight and let them harden up right away. It didn’t bother them one bit. They’re back in the dome for the night and a day or two more. They’re all stout little sprouts. My pack says MaMilk #1. How many phenos did you send out?

I’m gonna locate the AK next and start some of them. Seems like you also sent an AK cherry crossed to White Russian. Have you grown it out yet? Sounds like it could be real nice as well. I may try some of the AK and the one with the WR outside this year.

6 Likes

I think I’ve got #6

5 Likes

All the phenos were top notch in my book, just slight differences.
Like #1 being fast #6 producer.
All produced just some mightve been a qtr more or something like that.

8 Likes

I have Grendel seedlings, it’d be nice to find girls both of tbe triple x and 8813 which was some of n8ts way earlier.
Boys of both would be tits.

6 Likes

Nope, mine is a borrowed name, and these plants are not related, that way :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Hi @OleReynard , apologies for clogging up your thread with this but you mentioned you would backcross the ECSD x Sour Dubble and I was wondering if you would take it to Diesel or Dubble? It’s a fantastic idea, btw.

4 Likes

I thought that might bring you out! How are you brother? I hope you’re doing well and livin’ the dream. Take Care.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

Howdy. Mighty fine Shanty Bar you have going here…but might I suggest some more…decorations? I’ve brought some pictures of flowers to hang on the walls. Rough-and-tumble as you all are in here, figured no one would object.

I threw down a small sample of the famous Motz Cherries AK47 beans. All three sprouted quick and took right off. They all showed sex early by only the 4th node or so. I ended up with a single girl who I gave a quick veg and left her structure au natural. She stayed squat with great lower branching. Didn’t stretch much at flip then just started stacking these beautiful bubbly nugs. Took a while, about 10 weeks and could have used a bit more. She yielded great in 3 gal organic soil. The smoke is smooth, hashy tasting, and potency is on point. She had some complex smells while flowering but the bud has dried to just a light hashy scent. I’ll definitely be running a larger selection of these in the future.

31 Likes

Very nice indeed, classic squat afghani.

7 Likes

Why not do both?

3 Likes

This of course is the right answer but…
Problem is the ECSD x Sour Dubble are feminized, I believe I would have to use Sour Dubble since I think ECSD is clone/s1 only, yeah? Might be a bit difficult to find any Sour Dubb seeds nowadays though.

4 Likes

That looks excellent. I’ve only had AK one time and it was probably 20 years ago, I remember it being spicy though. Great work.

7 Likes

Thats a sexy looken plant.

8 Likes

I love the look of those big juicey caylax’s
Right bubbly looking.
Great looking plant

7 Likes

Wasn’t 1 of the 3 cherry phenos found in these BUT definitely an early version of the famous AK47 of Serious Seeds with Simones expressed permission to roll these out.
I’ve dabbled in a quite a few of Seriouss ak47 in the earlier days I had some that came from Germany that got crossed with a Chronic, that the chronic didn’t come out.
Found a few variations one which was a strong strawberry pheno wish I had that one back also.
Never been unsatisfied with this line, never.
@Claude @SeriousPaul
Check out one of your offspring’s offspring up above.

11 Likes

Let’s see what’s happening at the Shanty Bar today.

Left work an hour early yesterday back was giving me the fits.
Woke up this morning not much better.

Groceries today, Castle tonight.

Hopefully doing some uppotting today or tomorrow.
Grendel and 8813 girls are a popping, got an early male that looks like he could start to popping anytime, girls not ready.
I always pitch the first male, regardless.

5 Likes