OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

That would still be better then a outcross to then backcross if you can find somebody with those beans.

3 Likes

Have they explained what the op is, I have cervical spinal stenosis in all my neck, I stopped working and glad I did although it’s been a real struggle financially.

Basically they want to cut open open my neck and seperate my spine, then remove all the muscles and meat around the spinal cord to allow the spinal fluid back in around the spinal cord. Then put a rod up my neck and and screw plates to each of my c spine joints and fix to the rod. This lifts each joint to stop the disc compression and stopping the discs pushing on my spinal cord, it also stops any neck movement. You may have to learn to walk again, my neurologist said, the surgeon said it’s only a 15% chance it might make it worse or you end up in a wheelchair, so I say, fuck that I would rather not make it any worse and stopped working.

5 Likes

Now don’t laugh, but have you tried a CBD tincture?
I buy my Delta 8 carts at a place that sells CBD stuff. He gave me a sample dose of a CBD tincture that was formulated for pain relief. Damn if it didn’t give me almost instant relief in my neck and back. I never gave a shit about CBD but this was different. What stopped me from buying some was the $78 price tag for a small ass bottle.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

6 Likes

Don’t even want to hear that shit, that’s crazy.
I know for Lombard surgery they put your guts in the hooks, on the ground wherever.

A neck surgery that could happen to me they go in thru the front of your neck.

I aint takin a kin to that.

2 Likes

So is this cbd in general or a special plant?

2 Likes

Fuck all of that shit! I’ll take the opioids!

5 Likes

Damn @Shadey that sounds like a science fair project. My grandma had back surgery 35yrs ago and told me to never let anyone cut on your back. I’m sure technology has improved since then though. Feel better!!

4 Likes

Can’t take that shit either, gives me a realistic nightmares, crazy az shit now.

3 Likes

I’m still hearing the same thing to this day

2 Likes

Just a CBD product from hemp. I don’t know what “formulated for pain means.” It’s a tincture so 2 or 3 drops under the tongue. Instant effects. I’ll send you some info.

3 Likes

Thank you, might have to turn into jekyll and hyde yet
Frankenstein don’t send good at all
@Shadey

2 Likes

Damn…bro…
Naw I cut them right off about it, never gave them a chance to tell me…the little lady was pisses :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: “now see, I knew I fuckin should have gone with you, MEN!!!..” :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Yeah they would go in from the front on me too.

3 Likes

They didn’t tell me that! No way! Now I’m certain I won’t be having surgery on my neck!

Blessings…:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

3 Likes

Those were prescribed to me to help with the tingling sensations i had after my surgeon damaged a nerve in my leg replacing my hip. Nothing to worry about taking. Non addictive non narcotic. They just sorta numb your nerves.

4 Likes

NL x Skunk#1 anyone?
Would like this with that pearl girl.

Or a good nl.

4 Likes

oleskool will dance for seeds!

5 Likes

Gabapentin is bad stuff IMHO. Was taking it for my ddd, and herniated disc’s. Was told by a few loved ones I was turning into an asshole…then I got a few thoughts of harming myself. Flushed em that day.

4 Likes

Well now that aint good.
Sure it just wasn’t you being in constant pain and being short with everyone because of it.
I’ll do that from time to time

7 Likes

Yep. Pain level was the same…and a week after I gave up the meds, I improved. The self harm is one of the known side effects in some people.

4 Likes