OleReynards Shanty Bar 2021

I feel ya bro, it is hard. I went trough many ups and downs once it was told to me you can’t work anymore. One step at a time brotha.

6 Likes

Not ready for this stage in my life my mind says yes body is saying are you fuckin nuts.

10 Likes

Boy I hear you there. I look at my mom and think shit how am I gonna do it in 20 years. Definitely have her genetics as far as arthritis getting bad vision. Sucks getting old.
Hope you get to rest the pain and come back stronger.
I have 2 88G13HP that are just starting to put the buds on and too early to say but the spacing is real tight and they sure look like they should turn out great :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

11 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

19 Likes

I’ve popped 6 of your beans and found one that looks super, so that doesn’t surprise me.

5 Likes

The Mrs forwarded this to me, thought it was fitting for the time its warranted.
Don’t like it dont read it and no treading

14 Likes

Therapy today.

Got a blood orange and the last 8813 coming down today.
Need the space for this wrap up.

Grendel reduced down to 2 males, going by structure and rubbin.

Other than that been in touch with Indian landrace checking on somethings there.

6 Likes

Anybody have any Chimtral Balhk beans by chance?

2 Likes

Lazy ass Saturday today, went to town groceries yadda yadda yadda.

Finishing uppotting Grendels today had three that were lollygaggers all supposedly girls.
One turned into a tranny so off with its “head” lol.
Now I’m gonna have to keep giving the eagle eye on these till done, wtf.
Supposedly the story goes that Motarebel was gonna up the fgen on these with some beans he already had but did not pop.
I just love sitting on stuff like this.

The afghanis and the cali indy just sitting idol for a bit.
Waiting for flowering room.

Whinding up quickly.

11 Likes

Had a male start dropping out of a single flower today so time to keep an :face_with_monocle:. Ha ha that’s cute.

Be time to start garden seeds here before long be nice to empty veg tent.
It’s just the perfect size, I like to flower to about 15" then flip them.
Seems to be they get a bit board in them smaller pots more quickly otherwise how do you explain the Growth Explosion from uppotting and you can tell it starts Immediately. I mean the next morning you can tell, it’s like get me out of these small bibs and turn me loose.

Studying plants is neat they can not only tell you what they need but also you yourself what you need to sustain.

I’m pretty comfortable at the moment this 8813 I found aint too shabby.
Purely headstash not a big producer, it seems like all headstash varietals aren’t the best producers.
Very nice hash taste with a bit of chocolate, now where the hell is that coming from?

12 Likes

Isn’t that always the case that those really sweet ones are also smaller producers. Sometimes if you baby them and give some extra attention they can yield better. Hope all is good with you my friend! Sounds like you’ve got some good smoke at least hehe.

6 Likes

Now this is a bud-----Blood Orange
Had to cut ran out of canvas structures

18 Likes

You should try disc golf its a nice low impact alternative and gets you nice and stretched out

7 Likes

I can’t rave enough about them MM i never tried any of the F1s but i find it hard to believe they were better than the F2s @OleReynard made

3 Likes

Looks good :+1:

4 Likes

Take it easy man i hope to smoke one with you one day on that pontoon

3 Likes

I lost my mentholated orange flavored ghash over the winter gonna have to dive back in and find another keeper you finding any mentholated phenos in the ones barefrog did?

3 Likes

They buy it because they still remember that first bag of blueberry they had 20 years ago I’ve almost rolled the dice and bought a pack not long ago but i keep telling myself mutant trash

Sorry for my 20 responses we both know im not capable of remembering it all to the end lol

2 Likes

Thank you. I will be moving them up in pots today. I went down to the grow shop and grabbed a new bale of ProMix and the weather is warming today and every day for a week. Sure started out cold, though. Teens this morning. 72 day before yesterday. A cold north wind blew all day yesterday and it sucked.

I’m looking forward to them. They were sure vigorous as seedlings.I’ll try and get pics soon. peace

4 Likes