Oleskool’s shitkicker grow show. “High till I Die”

Yes.

The 5 gallon bucket lid has holes so the water could drain back into the rez. The hole don’t have line up.

The 1 gallon bucket stands on the lid.

Yes, that is correct.
There is some potential of expanding this system into something like the General Hydroponics WaterFarm system.

I just follow the standard feeding charts.

4 Likes

It does look like it could be a little damage from a light. The sunleaves will store excess nutes tho, so if it’s only on the big older leaves you don’t have anything to worry about.

Beautiful work @oleskool830

4 Likes

@anon5325009 I love that set up! Sort of an octopot thing going on there. Yup. I like it. How much water in the 5 gallon bucket to start? How often do you change the res water? Do you sprout your seed in the 6” rock wool? Thanks for that. I’m gonna give it a spin around the block. Nutn’ but love…

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Thanks for the kind words @Worcestershire_Farms. I need a new light. I’ve had this clusterfuck of SI LEDbulbs and blurple for too long. It gets the job done but an upgrade is in order. I can only spend about $300 bucks on it so a diy probably. Thanks for stopping by my friend.
Blessings…

7 Likes

I sprout my seeds in water, then put them into A-OK rockwool. I use 4x4 cube (as shown on the pictures) but you can also use the 6 inch Hugos. I usually run 3 gallons at first, then 4 gallons later on. I add back fresh plain RO water if my ppm’s go up, the rez gets changed once a week if needed but can go 2 weeks max.

3 Likes

We can get you a nice strip setup for that kind of coin, you wont regret it. Stop by the Cheap LED Strips
thread. Post your tent size, etc and we can help you find parts etc. It is not that hard to put it together.

8 Likes

27 Likes

I agree RiekoX for$300 you could make a killer light. I just spent that on a 320 watt quantum board setup and I am nothing short of amazed by these lights. Especially if you are fighting heat I wish I would have made the switch a long time ago. I have only been running them for a couple days so far but I can already tell the plants are really liking the light. Do you still have those Black Triangle X Herijuana from avr I thought I saw you vegging some and I want to try some but I have too many plants going at the moment.

8 Likes

XXX HOT SEXY YOUNG GIRLS! XXX

24 Likes

Not much bush or larf yet. :+1: :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Yeah! I do love me some larf!

1 Like

Does this look male to you?

image|375x500

11 Likes

9 Likes

Never mind! I blew up the pics and answered my own question! Death to the hard dicked bastard!

13 Likes

That’s a man, man!

6 Likes

Yes. I had 2 of the Hawaiian Sativa/Colombian Gold, both were male. :frowning:

6 Likes

Are these the black triangle X Herijuana

4 Likes

No @Sincy. I’m running 4 of those in next run. I’ll be popping them this weekend. I popped 2 a while back but it was when I first got my heat Mat. I didn’t purchase a thermostat with it and cooked a bunch of seeds before they could break ground. Lesson well learned. I don’t need a heat mat in Texas summer!
Blessings…take care of yourself my friend.

5 Likes

I know I’m a little late to the shitkicker shindig but since other ppl still diagnosing it I figured I’d throw my hat in the ring.

Looks like classic windburn to me. I eventually see it on all my plants that get hit hard by the fan. Usually the ones that get the longer breeze at the edges of oscillation. Doesn’t hurt anything, though.

Peter Piper picked a pack of prickly peckers. 100% male. You need some readers, gramps? :wink:

10 Likes

I was wondering I thought you had a couple going. I’ve been itching to try mine but I have too many going at the moment. Really excited about the secret Chief X Orange Sunshine plus Howard’s Rain City Blues, Bubba X Sweet Tooth and Alpenglow from Dynasty. I need to start some Goji f3s before anything else though.

9 Likes