Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show. Spasms of Lucidity

!

37 Likes

Hey Buckaroos and Buckerettes! The cool weather is upon us. Let’s Grow! Turn on the juice and cut the damn thing loose!

This run is Glueberry Muffins. Blueberry Muffins and Citral Glue from Strainly. Along with Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) from 20 20 seeds. All are above ground and dig gin’ in. Come on in and scratch out a warm spot, turn three circles and lay down. Pics of the newborns tomorrow.

:cowboy_hat_face:

43 Likes

No more likes left so i give you a :heart::heart:

Brought my beanbag/sack “what do you call them :sweat_smile::thinking:” for a long and comfy sitting !!!

12 Likes

Pulling up a chair and along for the ride!!

5 Likes

I’m pulling up on my magic carpet, this is gonna be a good ride!

5 Likes

Grabbing my seat. Looking forward to the show.

5 Likes

Pulling up a chair on this show

4 Likes

Howdy fellow strainaholics. Chamber of Commerce Day here in the Hill Country. Spent all day transplanting yesterday. Come take a look. It’s nice and cool in the Shitkicker Shed!

These girls spent their first night in the flower tent.
It’s Grandaddy Purple and some GG4/Sakura by @nube. Oh and 1 lonely AK47/THC Bomb.

25 Likes

Mandarin Sunset (or is it sunrise?)

Just days to go!
:mask:

19 Likes

The newborns.
Gluberry Muffins from Strainly.
Blueberry Muffins/Citral Glue in the back row.

Trainwreck (Arcata Cut) from 20-20 Seeds. In the front.

:mask::cowboy_hat_face:

16 Likes

In the Auto Tent are some Ghost Toof crosses along with some ATM. All by @ReikoX.

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

12 Likes

Chuckie by @99PerCent. Smells mischievous.

This is an unidentified Auto from @ReikoX. She was in the Auto Tent for 66 days without flowering. I moved it to a flower tent. That’s an example of what happens when cousins marry.

Blessings…
:mask::cowboy_hat_face:

19 Likes

Cool to see you running those, man. :seedling: Hope they do well for you! The full lineage is:

(GG4 x LBL) x Sakura cherry male

The GG4 x Longbottom Leaf was a freebie from Great Lakes Genetics, very strong mango and sharpie smell and flavor with an up high, and the Sakura male was the same one I used to make Sakura F2.

I think those Mandarin Sunset need another month or more to finish. They look happy and healthy but very very young, like they just hit day 28 of flower and want to go to 63. I think they’ll reward you if you give them several more weeks. :+1:

13 Likes

I concur Doctor!

Blessings…

7 Likes

Those MS survived the tail end of the heat wave so I figure they slowed to a crawl during that period and are catching up. They’ve been in flower for 11 weeks and 5 days. Slow motion!
One Love…

6 Likes

Lurking in the warm glow of the HPS.

Blessings…

17 Likes

Chucky by @99PerCent. Devastatingly Potent, indescribably delicious!

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

20 Likes

19 Likes

13 Likes

Good stuff old school… :+1: :sunglasses:

Doesn’t Chucky look sweet!

Cheers
G

2 Likes