Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show. Spasms of Lucidity

Thanks @Gpaw! The Chucky is sweet indeed. One bowl stones the dogshit out of me! Anxious to smoke it with a little cure. Devistatingly strong!

Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

7 Likes

Mandarin Sunset

Don’t forget to VOTE!

22 Likes

This tent is Grandaddy Purple, the taller ones that are just showing their naughty bits. And Gorilla Glue#4/Sakura. The GG are the shorter and broader ones. Week 3 of flowering.

Donkey Chain…

17 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

Suuuuper excited to watch your progress!! :star_struck::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::v::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey y’all. Auto tent is crankin!

The 2 in the middle are Ghost Toof Crosses. The 4 corners are ATM.

Enjoy your weekend! Blessings…:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

20 Likes

75 days in flower, no buds. I don’t like the bitch so I killed her slowly! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

11 Likes

What were you hoping she would be?

3 Likes

Supposed to be an Auto @AllOra. After 60+ days and no sign of any buds and after chopping her tent mates, I moved it to a 12/12 tent. It sat in there for 3 weeks…no buds. So I killed the bitch! This is what happens when cousins marry.

12 Likes

First time I flowered my Red Thai she sat for like a month in 12/12. Put her in the dark for two days. She figured it out.

4 Likes

I started watching her after 20 days because she was an Auto. After 60 days I got pissed. Every time I fed or watered her, I got more pissed. So I killed the bitch and I have 0 remorse! Bitch!
All Love…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

11 Likes

Damn kids. I found you but I have a hell of a time keeping up with you. I’m subscribed now. I’ll actually be able to sit at the computer soon. The outdoor work is slowing down. Now, I have to go back to the start of the thread and ketchup.

7 Likes

I tell my grandkids this. :grin:

13 Likes

@oleskool830. I must admit, I kind of live by that theory!! :crazy_face::joy::innocent:

5 Likes

Have you left for Texas or NM yet?

3 Likes

the ultimate vicious circle.
after 4 years of college at a campus full of uncivilized jackasses, with a crooked administration that scams you for every dollar you got and still won’t give you the same education or access as rich students, in a shitty town full of vagrants and fugitives…
it took me another 4 years just to get back out of that mentality.

Didn’t help that when I went home to San Francisco it had been gentrified to the point that it was unrecognizable, and I had to deal with a bunch of snooty rich a-holes, and armed guards working for tech moguls pushing me around and telling me I didn’t belong in the neighborhood I grew up in.

(cough cough ZUCKERBERG!.. gesundheit.)

7 Likes

Well said my friend! It finally got weird enough for me. I just observe.

Blessings…

4 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

Greetings fellow Cannafarians! Great weather in the beautiful Texas Hill Country lately. It’s so nice to have happy and healthy plants! That heat stress is frustrating. Come on in the shed and have some sweet tea and a couple joints of Mandarin Sunset. We’ll take a look around.

This is Grandaddy Purple and some GG#4/Sakura by @nube.

The GG4/Sakura in front.

Grandaddy Purple

One lonely AK47/Big Bud

These girls are on their first day of week 4.

Moving on to the Auto Tent. There are 2 Gost Toof Crosses and 4 ATM.

Y’all come back soon, you hear?
Blessings…

20 Likes