Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show. Spasms of Lucidity

I forgot about the babies. They are so damn cute at this age!

3 Trainwreck and 5 Glueberry Muffins

Later…
:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

21 Likes

3 Likes

Highdy Hey Highdy Ho! What a day. High of 74 low of 55! My plants are happy and so are Gordy and Zappa. It’s a good day. Still only one flower tent running as I’m gonna veg the Trainwreck and Glueberry Muffins for a bit. Hoping for more yield.
Let’s take a look in other the flower tent.

Gg4/Sakura by @nube

Grandaddy Purple

AK47/THC Bomb

As You Were…

18 Likes

Auto Tent is taking off at day 33! All by @ReikoX.

That’s all. RESPECT to @ReikoX

21 Likes

Hey boss, I got sort of jammed up before I left and I got back night before last. It was short but much needed, just for a change and to get out of town. I actually brought a little money back, too, after my travel expenses. If we get that damn stimulus again I may head to the border around Big Bend. It might still be warm down there and I could swing by for a visit. Fingers crossed.

I should be here for a while now. I got all of my outside stuff wrapped up for now. I got everything harvested and put to cure. Now comes winter. It was 79 yesterday and 30’s today with snow starting at 3pm for two to three days with lows of 10º tonight and 8º and a total of 12-13 inches of snow by the end of it. We’ll get 8 inches tonight.

I’ll get up with you to see where we left off, and I’ll be able to get you straight now. I’m going to work on getting up packed and clean thongs up a little and I’ll give a shout later.

Looks like you autos are already purpled up. They all look happy! peace

5 Likes

We are hella straight bro. No worries. Did you chop your outdoor stuff before the snow? All Love…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

3 Likes

Howdy Brothers and Sisters!

Giving everyone their weekly Recharge. Let’s peek in…

GG#4/Sakura by @nube, Grandaddy Purple, and one AK47/THC Bomb. Week 4

See ya!

17 Likes

Oh shit! Posted some pics twice. Forgive me for I am Old and high!

:cowboy_hat_face::+1:

7 Likes

Do you also use that trick on the ladies? :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah buddy. Luckily I got all finished before I left. It feels good to get it all done this year without any issues at all. I’m even happy with how all of it turned out. Rare, lol.

I just heard west Texas is gonna get a taste of this weather. It’s 8° right now, still snowing, and only going to 11° for the high, 5° for the low tomorrow. I’m so glad I got most all of my outside stuff finished before this, damn. You better check your forecast… you might be looking at a taste of it, too. :ghost:

4 Likes

Nice pics, always a pleasure to have a look at your grows. :seedling::seedling::seedling:

3 Likes

Looking good! Seems like temps have fallen below 100 down there in the Shitkicker state. :wink: Plants are responding nicely. You thinking a mid-December harvest on those? Look to have bout 5-6wks left.

4 Likes

Thank you my friend. This is the best time to grow for me.

Blessings…

5 Likes

I think that’s about right. I and the plants are happy, happy happy with the nice temps we’ve had. About to be cold as a witches tit for a few days coming up. Do you have lots of snow on the ground? Take care and be safe.

Blessings…

4 Likes

Yeah we got a foot or so. All shoveled and hoping for lots more where that came from. I’m one of those weirdos who loves to shovel snow, rake leaves, chop wood, mow grass, all that mundane shit. Last year with our record snowfall totals of 155 inches all winter, I was in shoveling heaven! lol

6 Likes

Mundanity is my life! I call it “livin’ the dream”
Blessings…

5 Likes

For me it’s “living the poor man’s dream”, lol. Hey we got a butt load of snow and cold. but now they changed the forecast for the better. It’s gonna moderate starting tomorrow. 8º tonight again, though. I can’t believe I got everything finished in time this year. The weather usually dictates things and this year I got a lot more warm weather in fall.

Hey @nube, you in NM? Must be near the Colo. border with that much snow. I’m 10 miles north of New Mexico border outside of Trinidad. I just got back from Hobbs for a few days.

4 Likes

Nah man I’m in Boulder, CO. Used to live in Albuquerque tho. How’s Trinidad? Being that close to Pueblo scares me, bad juju there, but I’ve had people tell me Trinidad is amazing and the next Colorado real estate hotspot.

4 Likes

Putting these in a paper towel sandwich today along with Goji OG F2 and Grendle by @99PerCent.

16 Likes

Grendel it’s been a while since I heard that strain mentioned nice to see some more old favs getting some sunshine.

7 Likes