8 Likes

Yeee hiii! kick it Willie

4 Likes

My new hat…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

11 Likes

6 Likes

Nice hat. Man, do I have a history with those when we were still in high school. I bet it’s be a hoot to do one of those again. Do they still make them? I haven’t done them since. Sopers, too. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

No they haven’t made those in years. It brings back some crazy stoned memories!

3 Likes

Ludes!

That hat is a collector’s prize!! :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Happy Election Day! I hope yours was as good as mine was. Beautiful day again here and expecting a string of nice weather over the next 2 weeks. 70s every day! Chopped my stunted Auto today because I’m almost out of weed! The buds are as black as night. Let’s check out whasup.

These girls got their big girl shoes a few days ago. They got topped today and will go to 12/12 this weekend.

GG#4/Sakura by @nube

Grandaddy Purple

Some random shit.

Hey @ReikoX. Did your “bomb” plant look like this by chance?

These girls are stackin’ up

Have a great weekend!

19 Likes

Coming Soon…

19 Likes

Culled that big crazy bitch! AK47/THC Bomb kicked off the island! Ain’t nobody got time fo dat!
Thanks to @ReikoX.

3 Likes

Just seeing this thread for first time. Nice line up! Also nice to see someone else on here using screw in LEDs bulbs, I went with vanity light fixtures.

2 Likes

Well come on in the shed and burn a couple. My DIY in that tent consists of a “blurple” in the center with 4 screw in chandeliers with 7 bulbs each in the four corners of the tent.

I would like to upgrade but not enough $ at this time.
This gets the job done for now. Thanks for stopping by my shed brother.

Blessings…

6 Likes

Got all kinds of stuff popping off in here now! Everything is looking great as usual :wink:
Those hashplant 1’s will be very interesting to see, haven’t seen the chem/ghash crosses yet at all. Best of luck on them all, I got my chair nestled over here in the corner so I’ll keep keeping an eye on things ^^

3 Likes

Proud to have your company @HolyAngel.
Blessings…

3 Likes

16 Likes

Some candid shots of the big girls at week 6.

Looks like they could use another little trim.

Later Y’all

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

17 Likes

Stacking up! Those are some tasty looking nugs!

2 Likes

Thank you for that @Seamonkey84. They are stacking up for sure. I’m seeing a little frost forming here and there. The GG/Sakura and Gdaddy Purp are so similar I have to occasionally look at her name tag to tell them apart. Peace…

4 Likes

Hey! I want to give big respect to @Scissor-Hanz. I grew 2 of his ATM. That is some Top Shelf, fire breathing, stone the shit out of you herb! People ask me “what’s the strongest auto you’ve ever had.” Without hesitation I always say Dark Devil! Not any more! ATM is serious fire. Smell great, tastes fantastic, it’s the real fckng deal. That’s all I have to say about that. Peace and RESPECT to @Scissor-Hanz.

16 Likes

Doesn’t ring a bell. What’s “ATM” stand for?
Could be from someone else.

4 Likes