Oleskool’s Shitkicker Grow Show. Spasms of Lucidity

In that event, the name should be scratched. If there was once a strain by that name, this would not be it. You can re-name it @oleskool830, its a very limited thing anyway.

Hope you get some dense nugs at least.

Thanks Shiska

6 Likes

Grendel is an indica/sativa variety from Blazing Pistileros and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±65 days) and outdoors. Blazing Pistileros’ Grendel is a THC dominant variety and is/was never available as feminized seeds.
Blazing Pistileros’ Grendel Description
Logo The Blazing Pistileros The Blazing Pistileros Grendel This is some delicious & potent smoke, beware! We used a 1988 G13/hashplant from our bro nDn (thanks bro) and crossed it to kaya triple proof blue moonshine.

What you get is some powerful smoke with a bubblegum/blueberry muffin taste and a nice yield, a true winner !! The bud pictured was grown under Cfl light and we achieved a very nice yield. Grendel will stretch 1.5X to 2X in flowering, not ferts sensitives, minimum yield is a good 25 to 30grs, harvest timeframe is between 60 to 70 days depending on pheno chosen.

We just got result from the labs, they used a mass specrometer - gas chromatograph and the grendel came out at:

CBD: 0.1% / THC: 13,7%

6 Likes

I have never heard of Grindle either as a strain. I’m looking forward to it. The Chucky is hellapotent and delicious! One Love.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

3 Likes

There’s another breeder with his version of Grendel using c99 x g13 hash plant I know nothing on it the Blazing Pistileros version I’ve grew many years ago.

5 Likes

C99/G13HP sounds like a winning cross fo sho!
Thanks bro!

Blessings…

4 Likes

The one I had was g 13 x triple proof moonshine .

5 Likes

Is the Tripple Proof Moonshine still around or no?

3 Likes

10 Likes

I haven’t seen it in years has to be 15 years or more since I had Grendel

5 Likes

This!..I am learning right now… ohmmmmmm, ohmmmmmmmm…

Hang tough, yo! You guys could possibly hit 45º tonight. You get all of the milk and bread off of the shelf? Enough toilet paper? prayers and vibes bro!

2 Likes

Hahahahaha! 39 tonight bro! Tomorrow has a high of 48! It’s our first little “cold front” of the year. Back to the 60s mid week. I’m loving every day this time of year. Perfect for tent growing. Haven’t even seen a “frost” yet. Freaky. Take care and be safe!

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

11 Likes

:joy: lmao…You aint right. That’s why I love you bro!

4 Likes

Hahahahaha! That was funny as hell! I know ppl like this. All Love.

Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face::mask:

4 Likes

Week 6 Day 38

The younguns will be up potted tomorrow and take their places in the big girl tent. Glueberry Muffins and Trainwreck (Arcata Cut).

Until the next time.

14 Likes

That’s why it made such an impression… I DO TOO!!! buwhahahah

Looking great in the shed. We ended up getting 14" of snow and two nights in single digits, but I sailed through like a boss. All my work was done with the plants outside, and I even had some wood left over from last year to burn in the stove.

The sun finally came out this morning and it’s headed to the high 50’s so it’s gonna be nice. With no wind and all sun it warms up good. We still have a lot of snow but it started melting from inside because the earth was still so warm when it came. It took day to notice it though. It was cold as hell the first day.

Grow on! Stay safe, the virus is on the move again.

3 Likes

Much Love brother…

2 Likes

Sup Y’all! Had a “Chamber of Commerce” day today. 70 degrees and sunny! I put on some semi loud music and stayed outdoors. I pulled the girls out of the tent for their last trim before the home stretch. Sorry about the shitty pics. I took them from an angle that provided a hideous background! But…take a look anyway.

GG#4/Sakura by @nube and Grand Daddy Purple.

Week 5

The Autos…Ghost Toof Cross and ATM

Day 40

See ya! Tomorrow we transplant and crank up the other flower tent. Glueberry Muffins and Trainwreck (Arcata) will be the residents.

All Love…

14 Likes

Looking nice that grand daddy purple is going to have some weight by the time she’s done .

3 Likes

Opened this tent this evening and these girls had such pretty smiles that I had to take a shot or two. Grandaddy Purple and GG4/Sakura by @nube.

The lone AK47/THC Bomb

Two of my grandsons Hot Boxing their Halloween candy.

Blessings…

19 Likes