On the hunt. Looking for african black magic/ituri norie

I thought this was an ingenious idea…a seed request with donations to charity.
http://swamiseed.org/seed-request/

1 Like

That is a great idea, to bad they don’t have what I’m looking for

1 Like

I wouldnt give up man. Just because they haven’t released everything their working on doesn’t mean they wont help you. They very well may have the strain or a hybrid version of it.
~ Make an offer they cant refuse ~

1 Like

I found this while looking through seed companies today.

1 Like

I was thinking offering 120 for a pack since there are 15 in it.

1 Like

Well I sent the request, got an auto reply for my into and instructions to pay. Filled out but not sending the PayPal until I know they have what I’m looking for. The charity you donate to is them. You know anyone that’s used them

1 Like

Nope found them today.

1 Like

If they can’t make it more personal then that then I wouldn’t do anything yet. I’m all about customer service.

1 Like

Seems a bit on the shady side to me, but I may also be a bit jaded because of the company I used to keep. Kinda hard to trust anyone when you’ve seen people torture their own family to death.

2 Likes

Well as long as their not burning books…

1 Like

I have some black African haze going now . They look nice

2 Likes

Yes it’s real and I found it but I haven’t bought or grown it

This guy on IG love of landrace and they are ex situ :slight_smile: and he has a true NLD Durban poison! Let me know what happens thanks
PS oh it would help if I tagged you lol @Daytripr69

2 Likes

Found four seed dealers with Black African Magic seeds, all are feminized.
seedconnect.com

1 Like

Going through my seed collection I found a vial of African Black Magic from one of the Freakers packs. Can’t seem to find a thread for a Repro run…

1 Like

Black African Magic from the seed fair, day 44 of 87

And her top (bud back built) on day 50 of 92

Cheers

6 Likes

You know anything else about it? Was hoping for some background info as there’s much debate around the legitimacy of the strains existence itself. Like, did someone just slap the name onto whatever I have in my collection or is it the real deal? And if it’s the real deal, what’s the story?

What kind of terps you get off her?

All I know is what is on their web site…

Just chopped her last night. 71 days of 12/12 and 43 days of veg. “They” say 6 - 8 weeks of flowering…

As far as terps go, I honestly don’t care, it’s the effect I’m after :slight_smile:

Cheers

1 Like

I saw a grow on another board. It took about 22 weeks to actually ripen. It will turn black if exposed while finishing flower to temps below 50 degrees. Be aware that some dealers are selling hybrids not pure sativa version.

1 Like