Ace Malawi report

Yeoo what’s good OG anybody ever grow or smoke ace seeds malawi how was it im interested in it because im looking for a super sativa high thank everyone in advance

7 Likes

Hey bud, you should try the search function for the info you seek as there are many threads regarding this strain.

https://overgrow.com/search?q=malawi

6 Likes

Tried growing that a while back, it gets huge, had to kill it before it took over the house

5 Likes

@DougDawson thanks brother will do

1 Like

@Albannach LOL dang that sucks I probably will just try to flower as early as possible and lst her to try and keep it a bit manageable thanks for the reply Growmie

1 Like

Powerful smoke. Do it. Veg for 4 weeks. Train it. LST. It is manageable.

3 Likes

@RoryBorealis will do thanks for the reply is it just powerful or SCARY POWERFUL lol thats what I’m looking for

1 Like

It gets scary powerful in crosses. Get Zamaledica. THAT is scary powerful, even more so made into edibles.

6 Likes

Golden Tiger and Zamaledica are both from ACE. Very trippy and strong ganja.

2 Likes

I second zameldica as scary high, I’m an indica guy heavy heavy indica, I smoked some zameldica a few years back and was a paranoid , anxious mess and my eyes were playing serious tricks on me. Needless to say that zip was given to my mentor (hardcore sativa guy) he actually loved it and sought out beans after.

9 Likes

Its a lot of fun being that dude that melts faces with rare ganja. Then, I tell them it was grown outdoors in natural sunlight, and they never mentally recover.

17 Likes

I’m a pretty big fan of Malawi and it’s outcrosses from ace.

The terp profile on the few I’ve grown out isn’t my favorite honestly but grown right the high can be really powerful and quite disorienting, which for me I quite like but its not for some people.

I have some GG4RIL x Malawi I chucked as well and gave some of the flower to a guy in town who considers himself quite the cannabis expert to try and he said it’s the strongest thing he’s ever had and won’t smoke it ever again haha

11 Likes

That’s one thing I’ve never I encountered yet weed that’s too strong or too high.

I’ve had joints that needed a rest to finish but never fall on the floor black out wild hallucinations type effect.

4 Likes

:joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I grew out 3 Ace Malawi feminized. They all grew untopped to about 6 feet and were quite bushy as well. I had 2 phenos and 1 was the best weed I’ve ever grown. It just put you in a daze, your head can’t focus and you lose coordination. I didn’t clone or reveg because I didn’t use to do that. Suffice to say I am trying to aquire more seeds . Peace sdd420

9 Likes

I will be doing a Malawi seed run, but not until the fall. I ordered 10 Malawi regular seeds from ACE seeds.

Do you have any pics of your plants?

11 Likes

Are the Malawi still going? I don’t know if this is the super sativa hi people are seeking. This one is known to cause white out. Stare at a blank screen for hours. The effect of the smoke is described as being heavy, much more than a head-high. Not saying it isn’t fantastic, but this isn’t go mow the lawn weed. Tempted to pop a few these myself for outdoors. @RoryBorealis how is the mold resistance? I probably ought to get into these before they get much older. Purple Malawi was very enjoyable.

10 Likes

Not a big fan of the Malawi flavour myself, but the medicinal benefits are undoubtedly seriously high.

4 Likes

The mold resistance is good. I live in an area with high rainfall and humidity. Malawi has good mold resistance, yet the buds are dense enough to keep the average smoker satisfied. I have grown Malawi, Malawi x Panama and Golden Tiger. Not one of those Malawi variants expressed any mold issues. The Malawi x Panama was harvest while covered with snow. Zero mold issues. The high of Malawi is is like an electric guitar, there are moments of fuzz and overdrive, punctuated with soaring solos. Hunt for the phenotype that suits your experience. There are several. Some Malawi phenotypes will give you the “dragged by elephants” experience, but not all. Search for the one that fits your vibe.

13 Likes

Oh really?

I had some Malawi in Oregon last fall and that was some of the best sativa high’s I’ve ever had! No paranoia/anxiety, just great daytime feel good herb. buds were big dense light green foxtails. idk that it was Ace’s though. I picked up a couple packs from WCF too but haven’t gotten to them yet either… I know I’m of no help here :sweat_smile:

10 Likes