One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

underboob

gonna be a arm sized cola I hope

not much room to walk. how it should be

shit mr. nice

shit from mr. nice

the church from greenhouse seeds

15 Likes

30 days flower and the stem has tric’s

killed these moms today

out of focus green crack, these were the last to go in

17 Likes

What were the strains that got removed?

1 Like

Serious seeds ak-47
a cookies x trainwreck
dutch passions orange bud and skunk 11
northern chronic freebies I was hoping was like the serious seeds chronic. It was not.

2 Likes

Ouch, the Skunk#1 from Dutch Passion that I grew (dunno, pehpaps 15 years ago?) gave me some amazing plants. Good structure, great vigour, great yield, awesome high… I would say uniform too, one female was super heavy yielder. Sad…

1 Like

It was the skunk #11

https://www.dutch-passion.com/img/product_org/Skunk11-Dutch-Passion-061.jpg

Yeah, I got it, but I mean, this one supposedly should be at least at the same level, I think :cry:

1 Like

Yea, I was actually disappointed with both of their strains this round.

On a positive note the Mr.nice shit regular female is begging for some pollen! She wants to birth lots of seeds for all of you to enjoy. Not sure if that 2008 pot of gold pollen I have stored away is still vaiable?

6 Likes

Shit x Pot of Gold. Nice. Lmao

1 Like

pot of shit or shitting gold? sounds right up my alley!

3 Likes

Yup.
Yet another example of superior, established extraordinary genetics being tarnished by greedy, disingenuous breeders misrepresenting their current genetic representation of once truly glorious flowers.

Many sources have told me that the currently available AK-47 is quite a pale shadow of it’s former magnificence.

Deplorable and pathetic indeed!

Why can’t these breeders tell their customers the simple truth?
Like this:
The original genetics are no longer available.

Easy and honest!

5 Likes

i can understand it, i mean they did all the hard work creating the strain and they should be able to profit off it’s notoriety and popularity, but not like that. it is really shitty if someone has a better/truer representation of a strain than currently available from the originator/creator. it’s an injustice. but peoples memories could also be ‘hazy’, i think the creator would know best if it’s a true representation of the original.

it could also be that the ‘keeper’ pheno people sought was actually not a good representation of the strain or how it was intended, and now it’s more stabilized but not in the way people expected.

i’ve never grown these original strains as i’m too young and this is speculation based off third hand sources at best

2 Likes

I will say this about Serious seeds. This is the first time I have not been happy with one of their products. I have grown all of their strains in the past and was always pleased. Could have been a fluke somewhere and I will not hold it against them. If you want to try any of their gear don’t let this post stop you. I just don’t recommend the ak47. I have white Russian pollen saved from them from 8-1O years ago.

4 Likes

This Is my dream, have plants like u, big area And in country where it Is 100 % legal… this Is my dream official work. I saw one men who has farm with friends in US, outdoor style… Awesome… when they will agree in czech republic And make weed 100% legal, I will be first person who Will build set up like u :smiley:

6 Likes

I hope this will happen for you soon so you can invite me to help you! Never been there.

Just remember, having a grow like this is like a newborn baby. It doen’t care if you are tired,if it is christmas or sunday.

9 Likes

The things we do for our hobbies lol.

1 Like

wait is cannabis legal in mexico?

1 Like

Yes for hobby now, but when it will be legal, I want build this set up for high % CBD And make from this cure, I want make high % of THC for relax, all clear and official . I dont care fee for goverment, I just want give quality of good weed for all who need… I am not seller, I like growing, but 100% legal giving new options … like a my dream work

2 Likes

Day 39 of 12/12

15 Likes

Cookies Kush from barneys. gonna be the winner this round I think

the long cola is skunk 11. Is gonna go way to long.

Thankfully this was the only cut in the whole room. This was one plant of cookies x trainwreck that was hermie. The three branches had to be cut to be able to get it out of the net.

this is the ayahuasca that I want to send everyone later this year.

Cookies Kush

Mr Nice shit I think

ayahuasca

16 Likes