One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

gc x q freebies. love these.

21 Likes

I like the tags.

Very professional!

99%

1 Like

If I could leave the country and get back in, i’d come help trim!

Hopefully you’ve got a whole crew dedicated to trimming all that lol.

Fantastic looking plants!

1 Like

Yea I have some people ready, maybe 5. I need to get the drying room set up soon also.

1 Like

all the work is paying off! Looks like a bountiful harvest of beautiful flowers

1 Like

Nice to see them maturing, oh god, they grow so fast… :sob:

1 Like

Took some cel pictures today. The majority of the plants are suffering from calcium deficiency. My fault, noted and will be adjusted for next round. A few areas have the top fan leafs light yellow, which I believe to be from the lights being to close. They were raised and measured for next round. There are fungus nats being born from 28 days ago, I sprayed neem on the clay pebbles and stems of plants. Some buds will have a couple nats but, I will not spray anything on the plants at this point. Also noted and I will be building a double door to prevent bugs coming in.

Setting up the new veg room. After much thought I will be using a separate rez for each table, that way I can have different size plants in different trays.

11 Likes

gotta get some things cleaned up

22 Likes

The veg room looks clean and ready.

So are we. Ready I mean.

99%

3 Likes

Yesterday I made my final batch of nutes that I will use for the last 5 days before flush. I will be setting up my drying room this week. I will be starting to harvest next week. I might have to do one pass of colas in some spots, than give the the bottoms another few days. The majority of the plants are pretty uniform on the bottom so hopefully it wont be a big issue.

5 Likes

How many People do you have for harvesting? :smiley: How many hours do you think it will take? Or do you have trimer? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I believe as of right now, I can count on 5 trimmers but, I think I will need at least another 5. A friend of mine has a small trim machine that he said I could borrow. I have never used one before, so I will have to check out the quality of the trim first. As far as how long it will take, depends on the trimmers, but if I have 10 and they can do 1.5 lb a day, it will still take at least like 4 days. The advantage I have is that There are several strains that will be finishing or that will be cut a few days apart, so, this time maybe I can get away with less people over more days. If the trimmer works good, We will probably buy one. (however I prefer by hand always)

9 Likes

the plants look gorgeous! you are my hero. that is more cannabis then I’ll harvest in my whole life! Looks like they all turned out really well.

3 Likes

Thanks amigo!! Next round will start to look more even as I have started eliminating various phenos and strains. It has been a lot of hard work and stress so far but I will be able to relax soon.

I also want to cross the best from this round with some pollen I have saved to send out freebies in a couple months.

7 Likes

Good on you @Viva_Mexico You’ve made your hard work and stress look completely amazing! Cheers.

2 Likes

uploading uploading u

14 Likes

Veg room

this bud got cut last week at week 6.5

Middle branch clone

12 Likes

Just a heads up you may have a easier time cloning in a smaller rockwool cube first like a 1-2.5" range lookin super good tho man envious in a i need to step my gameup kinda way lol i really like the table with the hydroton i thought about doing this an went another route am happy to see how it woll pan out freakin sweet manny man true inspiration

1 Like

The largest size cube I use for cloning is 2". sometimes I cut them in half diagonally, and sometimes I use just the 1.5". Once they are rooted I transplant them into the 6"cubes.

1 Like

Your grow is an inspiration to all of us minor grower.

Like to watch you cycle through your process!

99%

2 Likes