One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

I figuredyou onew lol just thought id let you know

1 Like

Sure amigo, I welcome all suggestions, feedback, questions and comments!!!

2 Likes

Awesome photos… big buds, realy good job

1 Like

So proud, made this wood base with wheels. THis will be a mom tray.

13 Likes

By the looks of it you must have found a good hydroton distributor. Have you found a way to wash all your hydroton quickly and efficiently?

Its always a pleasure to see your work. And that table base looks solid :+1: anything on wheels is a good thing!

3 Likes

Yes, the manufacturer is like 3 hours away.

Yeah, I have been putting holes in the bottom of the plastic bag, garden hose ontop. After a few min I put them In the tables and rinse them there. after I rinse them, I flood and drain the table than voula… fresh and clean. I than add nutes to the rez and flood the table and transplant into it.

4 Likes

Gettin work done son that gcxq is doing awsome man ill have more pics up tonight

2 Likes

man this thread is probably my favourite, your diligence is impressive
the ayahuasca looks chunky and i can’t wait to grow out these gc crosses

1 Like

Thanks brother!!! Getting close to the harvest. I can’t wait. All the plants on the right side have fallen over for lack of a second layer of net. The harvest will be a two step process because of the sizes of the different strains. I will take one pass of colas and tops. This pass will open up the bottoms to the light allowing them to thicken up for like 5 days more.

5 Likes

ok amigos, so it has been a loooong week. I can’t find the flash the goes ontop of my camera. It has a easy adustment to control flash intensity. I took a lot of pictures but the majority didn’t come out good. I also couldn’t get the white balance to adjust and really I was just to tired to fuck with the camera. Next round I will get things figured out.

So, I have made one pass of tops under all the lights to even the canopy. I “flushed” with a low ppm solution days before I took the tops. Now I am at full strength nutes for 4 days than another “flush” before the full harvest.

21 Likes

21 Likes

Great job there!!
Ds

1 Like

1st and 3rd ones are the freebies I sent

19 Likes

Damn @Viva_Mexico I bet you just made everyone here wish they had extra space to pop your freebies. Everything looks great. Excellent work.

3 Likes

Made me wish I lived closer.

4 Likes

Thanks!!! I Will Start making more freebies this month.

4 Likes

I was going to start something else first but now it looks like it’s going to be some of yours and a few from @Skiball.

2 Likes

23 Likes

Wow, great job man! Im just now learning about these DE lights, and your rooms are the best ones i’ve seen so far… I know how much work actually goes into running rooms that size, you should pat yourself on the back! That’s an incredible run man! Congrats man!

2 Likes

Why thank you very much amigo!! I appreciate it.

1 Like