One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

have you noticed a big leaf pheno i have a gcxq from you that has some huge leaves an super thick stem an defitnatly glad i popped these right away haha

1 Like

I would have to see it, but they are not usually really big. You should have some of the afgooey also. Those will be huge leafs.

1 Like

Hey @Viva_Mexico
Buds look AAA+ grade :+1:
I’m curious what you will do with the trim leaf. Will you make hashish?
Doesn’t look like you used the trimming machine either. Didn’t like it?

1 Like

Thanks amigo!! Yes, the idea is do a hash run with the trim. Not sure if ice or dry ice. After the next harvest I want to learn to do extracts. The best thing to do when you have to trim a lot is cover the tables in mesh where everyone is working and at the end of the day remove the mesh and you can scrape up all the hash that falls through.:heart_eyes: I let the trimmers keep the scissor hash. The trimmers can also smoke all they want (which isn’t such a good idea as you can imagine) as long as it is 1. from the premature bag of king kong that is still strong for 6.5 weeks. 2, off the floor or 3,from the seconds pile. I can assure you no one complains about the above 3 rules. Seconds also will be made into hash. Seconds, seconds can range from some bottom fluff to a top colas that got broke and dried in the lights because I couldn’t see them in the mix. Speaking of harvest, I am not even half way done yet. :sleeping: the most people I have had at one time is 8. I hope to finish by sat of this week.

nobody likes the church. sucks because I am getting average dried 12+ grams per bag cola. ( a bag cola is the biggest size cola that you can put in a bag without seeing space in the stem between buds.)

The trim machine, my friend didn’t loan it to me. But I urgently need to find out which ones work so I can order one for next round.

4 Likes

As of now, we have found 2 seeds out of a week of trimming. I must admit they have me very anxious to see what treasure they will provide. :seedling:

4 Likes

There’s that @CenturionPro have no experience with em tho, just saying.

2 Likes

Boooo!!! Booo on trimmers!!! Ha! Ha! Sorry i have been holding that in for awhile now. :grin:

Edit: Electric trimmers. Fiskers are cool. :grin:

6 Likes

The only automated trimmers I’ve heard good things about are the Bonsai Hero. Pricy though :wink:

http://www.bonsaihero.com

3 Likes

hahahah! yea, no trimmer yet. only fiskers. I actually broke a new pair on a stem. the blade broke right by the screw.

3 Likes

wow amazing there are some huge colas in there! will you be flipping another batch as soon as everything is chopped down? thanks for sharing your progress m8 i’m tired just looking at those trimmed buds!

2 Likes

If I ever grow as much as @Viva_Mexico, you can bet I will be buying the deluxe model, or maybe a half dozen.

2 Likes

Yes I will be flipping as soon as the room is ready. Getting the room ready means I have to take everything down, lights,ballasts, fans, plastic, filters. Once that is all taken down I am going to paint the floor walls and ceiling. After that I have to reinstall everything ( permanently). I have reached a agreement with the trimmers. I will pay them to stay after the harvest to help clean the hydroton. There will be an easy 2100 liters to clean. :relieved: Also there are 550 buckets that have to be cleaned. Hopefully I can get that all done in 4-5 days and have the room running in a week after the last plant is cut.

I also have to clean the 3 5ton coil and fan a,c’s and dehumidifiers.

5 Likes

Those look good, won’t work for all strains but looks better than a machine.

1 Like

Godspeed Viva

That is a LOT of work for 4-5 days!

What kind of paint you going for? I’d go with 2-part 100% solids epoxy lol

1 Like

these trim tables seem decent, they don’t give a finished product but it reduces the amount of hand trimming required by quite a bit i guess.

this trim machine is supposed to be very gentle, horse hair brush etc. again it doesn’t provide a finished product but reduces the amount of hand trimming considerably more than the trim tables. it’s only for dry trimming though, he is using a moisture meter to check his buds before using the machine (skip to 39:28 to see how exactly)

5 Likes

I was gonna do like a rust prevention paint on the beams, a mold resistant paint on the walls and ceiling and not sure on the floor. epoxy would be awesome but probably cost at least $1000usd just for supplies.

1 Like

Check sherman williams if you’ve got one of those somewhere close. You can get a hell of a deal if your buying a large order usually. Duraplate 235 is what i’d check on.

Edit:
Duraplate 235 is a two part epoxy based paint, It can be sprayed with a “wee-waw” type pump, or you can hand mix 4:1 and roll/brush it on. Spraying gives the best looking results but either application method will give you a durable, lasting, hard finish that will last for years in your environment. It’s made for painting ships, corrosion resistant, very chip resistant, stinks like hell until it’s cured, be sure to have proper ventilation while painting it.

If you spray it, don’t forget to have MEK or very strong thinner to clean your pump/lines out with, this shit doesn’t mess around once it’s hardened, mechanical removal is the only way after it cures.

4 Likes

Great and thanks. I would love white, but I’m not sure if is available. I saw the other day in home depot that the epoxy floor paint was only available in dark tones.

1 Like

White’s available on the Duraplate 235, a side note, the whole 235 line comes out flat. Beneficial for us growers.

2 Likes

Sweet! Thanks!!!,:sunglasses: . I want to rent a sprayer for the ceiling and walls, could I use it for the floor also, or better to use a roller? Also does a sealer need to be used first?

2 Likes