One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

Floor: Sealer is recommended because concrete sweats. Everywhere else: Naw, just good clean surfaces.

Like i said, you CAN spray it, but once mixed you gotta work fast. Stuff cures fast. I’d roll the floor so you can mix it in small batches and not have any waste. This stuff will literally cure into bricks if you leave it in the pail.

2 Likes

Almost finished with cutting everything. One of the plants that was a church mom pulled over 9oz of tops.

this is from another church plant.

20 Likes

Wow. That is really insane!! I need one those in my lungs :smiley: great work!!

2 Likes

Hey amigos! A little update before I head out to start paint prep. The flower room 1 has been completely emptied and power-washed. Today I will start paint prep and maybe start painting. I also picked up a 180 aerocloner this week to help with cloning.

Buds have been dried from the last harvest and feedback is coming in.

Strains that were eliminated,

Greenhouse seeds Church
Mr. nice shit
Ayahuasca cross
Dutch passion skunk 11

Side note, I have expressed my discontent for the dutch passion orange bud. After harvest I would like to retract this comment and say that I am very pleased with the end product and I will try my hardest to develop this pure indica that grows like a turtle but smells like soapy dank.

I am going to add CMH with 4k bulbs to complement the de hps. I will be running pure CMH with 3k bulbs in flower room 2 starting in 1 month to compare.

I broke two iphones last year and punished myself to use cheapos for a while. Next week I am gonna pick up a new phone with a internet plan so I can post more pictures.

10 Likes

Side note for anyone still waiting for me to get Mexican landrace seeds, It is not looking good. I have a friend arriving this week from the mountains and if he doesn’t have them no one will. I have been checking everywhere and everyone knows what I am talking about, but no one has them. I will always be on the lookout but I don’t see it happening.

4 Likes

clone machine rockin and rollin

I am getting ready to clone and prune all of these moms. this is the before

12 Likes

As always - very impressive!

What are you mixing up in the first pic?

1 Like

Thanks!

I made up a dip for root aphids. When I first saw the adults I thought they were fungus gnats so I did the wrong treatment and now have a shit ton of aphids.

3 Likes

Wow. I guess thats one big downside to big grows - the troubles are big too!

1 Like

so the root drip is organic, good to know. I fear the day they make into my space, seems like a nightmare enemy, you can barely see them.

yep, root dip is organic. I have been experimenting with different oils and % for a week now. I have direct contamination to pests and fungus that are being addressed that the first room has been cut and cleaned. Once I get these areas eliminated the root treatment should be done. Besides the dip, the plants and STALKS are also sprayed. If you can flood from the bottom they will walk in front of the water, so if you flood slowly they will all wall up the pots or stalks and than you can spray them directly.

I also found out they don’t like fast moving COLD air. Crank up the ac and blast the fans helps kill mature fly’s.

2 Likes

Dried buds going in jars. Orange bud and Cookies kush.

18 Likes

Beautiful stuff. You can tell it was grown and manicured with love.

1 Like

Very nice work indeed @Viva_Mexico and what a lot of work it must be. It’s a shame about the rejects, guess we are all finding problems with some of the big name Dutch breeders genetics. The only Barneys beans i have been impressed with lately is the LSD, it is decent. Hope you enjoy those orange bud nugs. A

1 Like

Nice looking plants!!

1 Like

If you add small amounts of soy lecithin powder to the mix, the oil will tend to stay emulsified longer.

1 Like

I will try it. I tasted it once, don’t recommend that. I also have yucca but couldn’t find it.

I use it in small quantities when I make chocolates. Can’t taste it.

I like the soy lecithin granules though, kind of crunchy and kind of chewy all at once. Not a lot of flavor that I can tell.

??

99%

1 Like

Pro-TeKt (potassium silicate) will emulsify neem oil quite nicely. Add 10ml Pro-TeKt to each ounce of neem it will turn it into a crude pitassium soap :wink:

4 Likes
 dont know how this got in the mix
17 Likes