One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

wrong thread i guess

16 Likes

long time ago in a far away place

13 Likes

this was around 10 yrs

21 Likes

:heart_eyes: I could live in there.

3 Likes

Great growing @Viva_Mexico , wish I had your climate ( and greenhouse and plants :seedling: etc lol…
How many are you doing in your next grow.?
Buy your self a house with “donations” from this harvest alone haha…
Happy growing bud,
Gaz

2 Likes

Thanks! Even with my climate there are many downfalls. Excessive humidity and large temperature swings sometimes is a nightmare.

This is a old greenhouse I had a long time ago before you could find pictures of them anywhere on IG. It was state of the art at the time. Now I’m sure it’s no big deal. At the moment I am only growing indoor but hope to be back outdoor sometime this year. probably open air, not greenhouse. Just yesterday I was explaining to a old grower friend about no til and what I have learned about it here on overgrow. I promised him I would learn more about it and print him out the recipes available here.

10 Likes

Much respect and admiration brother @Viva_Mexico. Can’t wait for the update and new pics. Are you in Mexico? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

hopefully this week I will get a good smartphone and I will start to post weekly. Yes sir in Mexico.

5 Likes

Shoot, good-luck eradicating the pests, man.
What strains are you running this time @Viva_Mexico?

1 Like

The winners of last round (keepers) were;

Cookies kush from Barney’s farm
King Kong from Big Buddha
My gc x q ( purple crack)
Green crack (viva pheno)

I am almost done painting and getting everything ready for the new cycle.

10 Likes

OK amigos! I finally got a new phone.

A little update. I shut down to paint and get things cleaned up. I am cloning today so hope to start soon.

18 Likes

…in the footsteps of giants. :scorpion:

2 Likes

Round Two: Fight!

5 Likes

See if I can make @Uncle_Al appear with my toes

17 Likes

Es todo tan fresco y tan limpio! Muy impresionante mi hermano.
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Lol.
Very funny.
I have my fingers crossed, I hope it works.
I also hope @Uncle_Al is A-OK wherever he may be.

7 Likes

wow this stuff is a far throw from the mexi seeded brick i got from the guy on the beach at the resort… am sorta regretting not keeping the seeds now

3 Likes

This is the third run on the clone machine. I have killed more than 300 clones in the last month getting this p.o.s dialed in. I am confident this set up now is correct.

11 Likes

Clones look happy. I had a helluva time trying to switch from 1"rockwool to aeroponic cloning too. My first batch looked like hell and took forever to root. Oxycloner is washed and back in the box now lol.

3 Likes

yea, the problem here is that the pump heats the water way to much. I also didn’t trim the leafs like last always and they didn’t get any air. This time i did. I have changed rooms to have a control added a water chiller to chill the water to 68-70f and I have added a fan on low to keep air movement up.

4 Likes