One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

Looking good there bro :thumbsup:

1 Like

Did you use chlorinated tap water?
ā€¦and did you add nutes to the solution?

1 Like

It looks like you have two cones/stems in some of those spots on the cloner? I havent seen anyone else do that before.

2 Likes

thanks!

I use R.O. water that also has a u.v light.

I add silica that raises the p.h ( I am using two silicas now, this one and the one that dosenā€™t raise ph)
stir with drill between every ingredient add
after the silica I add my humic acids
Than cal mag,
afterwards I use one part each at 1mil per gallon.
Micro
bloom
grow

this will create a base of around 220 ppmā€™s.

I also add h202.
and ph to 5.8

I usually do this the day before to make sure my ph has settled.

this time I am using dyna grow clone gel.

in close quarter cloning you must trim the leafs to allow air flow.

I used a hole for the chiller hoses and didnā€™t complete a full row. I added a few extras to make up for the missing ones. you can put like 4-5 at each site, but like this allready took like 5 hours

3 Likes

iā€™ve heard of people having success running the pump on a timer, something like 1min on 5 off or if its only by 15s then 15 on 15 off

1 Like

I run the first 24 hours on, than 15on 15 off

3 Likes

My partner ordered these. Interesting.Gonna pop these this week. Hoping @Swampthing gear shows up this week so I can pop those also.

11 Likes

Do you ever just grow seeds and see how they go straight into production or do you always take clones then grow from them or something similar?

1 Like

I always take at least a couple of clones from each strain in case it is a keeper. If they are fem seeds, I will clone each pheno, run them all than compare and only keep one.

3 Likes

I forgot to ask, what method did you come up with to wash all your rocks? just hard manual apprentice labour?

1 Like

Yep, lots of hard work. I have found to use the same tables for washing is working the best. We bought a galvanized tub filled with water and burner underneath. After the wash and root removal the pebbles are placed in boiling water than back to the tables for another rinse.

2 Likes

last time I done a soak in fairly potent h2O2 until it completely stopped bubbling after the initial rinse then rinsed them again after the soak and heaps more shit came out from them on the second rinse.

I only deal with 50ish litres though.

2 Likes

Solid cloning advice @Viva_Mexico :seedling: It can also help prevent any of the dying leaves from dropping over and rotting against the container. Or leaves touching and rotting. Plus it allows the plant to focus on making roots, not keeping the foliage healthy. Last clones I took went into solo cups with RO water, not usual rock wool. Didnā€™t trim the fans like usual and Iā€™ve had more die off than usual. Never used the aeroclone tech. they all look like theyā€™re off to a good start.

2 Likes

For what itā€™s worth, I use a recipe I got from a fellow at ICMag:

RO water, Clonex solution to about 400 ppm, pH 6.0. Roots in 10 days or so.

2 Likes

Hey @Viva_Mexico! I hope this finds you well and lifted mi amigo. You will like Swampyā€™s gear. @Swampthing has some strains that are on a different level. I like the way he matches strains for the most exciting offsprings. Swampy is attentive to details and is very passionate about his craft. Stick with the @Swampthing.

4 Likes

Looks good. I will try it next round at ph6. I usually add at least 50ppms of clonex around day 5.

3 Likes

Yes!!! I am very excited. Hopefully they arrive asap. Will definitely document it here.

2 Likes

Which strain are you expecting? Is it a Swampy Test run? I am currently growing Porthole Pirate of his. Journal just started here on OG. Jah! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I believe Hiroshima and Kung from him and panty melt he was offering from golden apple seeds. I say believe cause I changed my order like 5 times :grin:.

Yes the Kung will be a tester run

5 Likes

The Kung should be exciting.

2 Likes