One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

Moms are looking good

14 Likes

I can’t wait to start flowering!

I want to bring back bud of the month. I love budshots. You won’t see any from me for a while.:frowning:

Got the plastic up in the main room and the three 5ton a/c’s installed. ( I didn’t install the ac)

And of course I don’t have a picture of the room finished :rage: Forgot to take a pic before i left. This was halfway.

I transplanted some clones into the 6"x6"x6" cubes today and fired up the drippers! :droplet:

The white plastic squares are temporary.

Ebb and flow hydroton looking good

13 Likes

Roots coming down into cube

9 Likes

Veg veg

Remember, this is still all temporary. In the next couple weeks it will be set up perminatly. No cables on the floor etc etc

Uploading…

13 Likes

This is a green crack mom that is like two months in veg.

16 Likes

Sexy beast right there man. What is she?

Edit i fucking missed the green crack part😂

3 Likes

Murphys law of growing. Here’s what happened;

If you all remember there was a earthquake in Mexico City not to long ago…

I have 15 buckets of hydroton using bio hydroponics. All 15buckets are feed the same. Same everything. I have like 7 different strains or phenos in the system. Sometimes things get hectic. Being as all the strains except green crack are new, I keep a close eye on everyone. So one day I noticed a church pheno starting to have nute deficiency. The next day worse and than I noticed a ahahuyasca looking kinda sad. I knew something was wrong. I thought the feed line was clogged. So I pulled a bucket and the roots were dead. When I drilled the drain holes I only drilled 2" of holes because I was only gonna use a 1/2" feed line. Wouldn’t you know the roots strangled themselves blocking the flow of water and more importantly fresh air! The bottom fed ebb and flow buckets pulls fresh air down into the hydroton every cycle. ( remember, overwatering does not hurt/kill a plant, it is lack of oxygen) so when I pulled the bucket out it even had a fowl smell. Anaerobic smell. Two things entered my mind. (After the panic passed) 1. Drill more holes in the bottom of the bucket B). H2O2 hydrogen peroxide. So, I said fuck it, let me drill the bottoms of the buckets with more holes. I say fuck it because I know the bucket is full of water and I am getting ready to drill into it. :sweat_smile: Drill + water= buzz kill. Got the homes drilled than grabbed my keys to go get some h2O2. Remember the earthquake? Lots of people bought and donated goods to the victims. There was no H2O2. All sold out. All h2O2 was being sent to Mexico city. :flushed: So, after a week of impatient waiting the H2o2 has arrived!!! Mom’s are starting to look better. I am going to stop stretching this week (eliminating N and rasing my night temp) so I can flower them. I am going to put them in a net in the next couple days.

I have taken 400 clones from these in last 4weeks.

15 Likes

So coming back to the new Chinese rockwool. I am still not set up right so I have been doing worse case scenario, hand watering the 20+ 6" by hand. They are stuck in the middle of the table so i can’t pick them up to feel the weight. I was watering one time a day with a mild veg solution. Today I put them in a 4x2 flood and drain table with a higher ppm of gh flora series with humic acids. I always use the same base of silica y cal mag for my r. o water. I will start bottom feeding the cubes because they have algee ontop.

But, I am starting to like these. They seem to work well for $1.50 usd

11 Likes

I wish I could afford the time to come and learn from your operation

4 Likes

Thanks amigo! You are welcome any time. Things are just gonna start getting good. I got word last night that all my new gear was released from customs and should be here today or tomorrow!!! Wooo hooo!! Pictures soon.

4 Likes

Another time I wish I could like something twice

2 Likes

Can you tell me more about these cubes.

1 Like

Of course! I found them from a supplier in China. They have a rockwool factory that produces insulation panels. They are getting into hydroponics. They make almost any size and custom sizes if the order is large enough. I requested true 6" cubes with a round hole ontop, ( can be no hole) and ridged bottom. They come rapped in a white outside black inside plastic. I ordered 48 cubes (1box) to test them.

Tests,

Weight dry 290g
Weight wet don’t remember, will check
Ppm of saturated salts, suprising low.
I did a rockwool phed presoak.
Visual inspection, about 5% of cubes are of a looser rockwool.
3 weeks in, looking decent for not putting the attention I should.

In the night I will look for the www of the Website.

7 Likes

how does it compare to a grodan or other name brand rockwool so far, any noticeable difference?

2 Likes

Yea, the fiber seems to not wick the water to the sides as much. It may just be the orientation of the fiber but it is still early, I need to finish flowering because the last week is when I will be doing constant feeding almost.

1 Like

100 degree bend

Green crack mom, eye level

Mr. Nice shit mom. Eye level.

9 Likes

You’re working hard! I love seeing these pictures, this is so much more than I could ever attempt :+1::+1:

3 Likes

ha i wish i would have met someone like you while i was in mexico, i’m sure that stuffs infinitely better than what i got from the guy on the beach at the resort lol !!

3 Likes

16 Likes

Your setup is great! I started hydro with ebb and flow and really come to love it. I hope to have a setup like yours one day, but maybe not so large…I am only one man with lots of other things that need my attention. However, maybe one day I can fly down and learn from your operation.

But truly inspirational. Thanks for sharing this :heart_eyes:

2 Likes