One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

Insane man ! so beautiful, these plants are happy. +karma

1 Like

Ton of work. Respect.

2 Likes

WOW, that is what i call a grow room… Cheers man! A lot of work, but i wouldn’t be working at all…

2 Likes

Soooooo, things are starting to get out of control because my gear was not released from customs yet. :rage::rage::confounded::confounded::confounded::cry:

I haven’t trimmed the moms cause I wanted to flower them, but I didn’t want them to get this big. It is going to be a fuckin nightmare now. My first round of clones also stretched because of lack of light due to overcrowding on the tables. Now I am going to have to do different sizes groups of plants. This is a worse case scenario. Multiple sized plants with multiple strains all being fed the same. We will see. I am tired of posting veg shots, I wanna see colas!!!

If you like any of the pictures give your amigo viva_mexico a :heart:

26 Likes

sorry but i ran out for today :stuck_out_tongue: hehe i’m in a similar situation but a much smaller scale :smiley: i only have 5 plants but they are way overvegged and ready for colas !!

3 Likes

Yea, it sucks, because it wasn’t the plan. Hopefully tomorrow I will get things moved around to get a better idea of what I am going to do. I think I am going to do 3 rows of 10 10,000watts dehps. If i put the net 4ft wide on each row, I can squeeze 2 walkways that will be 2.5ft wide at the bottom. I should pull at least 7 pounds just from the 15 moms, I need the lights to arrive to be able to fit the plants to the light foot print. I am doing my layout now and I see I will need 4 different level netting acording to height.

2 Likes

@Viva_Mexico could you post a link to your grow cubes we talked about.

1 Like

Yea sir!

The name for the hydroponic cubes is CONING
http://www.kninsulation.com/list-6-0.html

My contact in sales is

Sunshine

keningsunshine@outlook.com

1 Like

goals man for sure if you have any question on rock wool feel free to ask an i would cover those blocks so that the roots can expand past the cube like in dwc you may not need the big 6" cubes to pull off the same plant this way saving money in the process like a covered flood an drain table is what im talking about rockwool is the shizz

1 Like

Thanks! yea, I am still trying to figure out where to put them. I am gonna see if I can get another 4x 8 table tomorrow. if so, I am gonna throw them in there. I am thinking of flowering these in just the cubes this time. I want to switch to 12/12 tomorrow. I will probably have a mat made for the future. like a 4x8 1" thick. Also I may use the cubes with some hydroton in the bottom. what do you think? I also would run drippers if I could get some of those green cube covers that evenly distribute the solution.

3 Likes

Don’t waste your money with the cocomat just get some batting from the store put on the bottom of your table doesn’t need to be that thick either just enough for the roots to grab onto I can have some pics up tomorrow exlaining what I mean

1 Like

Don’t need the plastic caps really the regular drippers would be fine make sure to just cover the table completely create a humidity barrier for the roots an they will love it if you want the caps there good makes since for even distribution but not exactly needed for awsome results

This is a stretch, but could you hold out a little longer and super crop again off the main stem? That might truly cause them to become rootbound and be hungry, eating more often, but could also buy you a little time without having to trim off parts you want to keep? No pun with the stretch.

I’ve never heard of double supercropping.

1 Like

How would you like me to do it, I can supercrop, but I am going to flower as sopn as the equipment arrives.
My idea for flowering the moms is as follows. I have a 5x 15 ft net and 15 moms. Right now as moms, I have them in 3 rows of 5 buckets. ( double bucket, bottom bucket has one fill and drain hole, the top bucket has lots of little holes.) I think the best bet is to put them in two lines of 7. I will have to transplant them, to larger buckets but I will transplant them leaning over. At the beginning of the net i will train the sideways plants in the way that one plant will be over the top of the buckets from the next row. I don’t know if that made any sense? Tomorrow i will reread and edit

2 Likes

While you’re waiting for gear to clear customs was what I was thinking. The plan to push them over sounds solid. They look like they’re going to stretch for sure and I was thing a super crop a second time might also open up a few bud sites, but with transplanting at an angle it sounds like that is the same idea and would work as well. As far as second supercropping. I assume it would be significant stress and might prolong the veg stage slightly longer than one would like?

Then again maybe an extra week or so in your case might be beneficial for those extra tops to put on weight? For that I have to put more thought into it though. No logic really.

2 Likes

Just a little taste. I am so tired

10 Likes

Those may very well push you over the 1.21 gigawatts. :sunny:

1 Like

I’m gonna try!! Today I received

30 1000watt with remote for DE wing
10 630 watt CMH with 3000 and 4000 k bulbs

Cans and filters
Water chillers

I all ready hung the 30 1000w ballasts. Need to hang the wings tomorrow. Start to
Set up the buckets.

3 Likes

16 Likes

I need a new career if you’re looking for a trainable prodigy. :man_farmer:t2::baby:t2::joy:

5 Likes