One point 21 gigawatt grow setup. ( back to the future reference)

Today I transplanted some clones.

11 Likes

25 Likes

OMG…One man Just cant handle so many :smiley:

1 Like

Holy Crap! That is cool!

1 Like

Top notch Sir, Really First Class :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

What is that controller for? CO2, temperature, pH doser?

2 Likes

hey amigo!

It is a intelligent lighting controller. It allows me to control 50 ballasts per channel, and it has 2 channels for a total of 100 ballasts.

I can turn on or off all the lights to the second.

The controller comes with 2 external temp sensors to be placed in two rooms, or two different locations in the same room. The controller monitors the rooms temp, and is programmable. You can enter a max temp value that will start to shut off ballasts if the temp gets to hot.

I can control the % of the wattage. My 1000 watt ballasts can be turned up to 1150watts.

It has a soft start. The controller will fire the ballasts from anywhere from 4-15 seconds apart so you don’t have a large load all at one time. This feature is really great.

I grabbed this from my China supplier for $186usd.

7 Likes

It’s a ballast controller

2 Likes

That’s dope! I can see how that would be necessary with lots of ballasts. I’m looking at getting an LED controller that allows me to ramp up and down the power level to simulate sunrise/sunset.

2 Likes

I simulate sunup/down by staggering the bulb start/stops over the first/last half hour. First a single HPS, then two more HPS,and finally two MH

3 Likes

cool! I will begin experimentation with using “red light” at night time in the next 2 months. The idea is to replicate the reds of the sunset to make the plants sleep faster. I have been investigating and it appears that you can knock off 3-4 days per flower cycle. 6 cycles per year x 4 days is 24 days gained per year SUPPOSEDLY. If it were to be true, that would mean that I can factor the cost of adding the red light to a gain of almost one harvest per two years.

4 Likes

Then shut down in reverse of start

2 Likes

I am tired watching you go.:sleeping:

Really nice job.

Totally overgrown! Congratulations!

3 Likes

you sir are quite impressive! i am honored to know all these living legends!

2 Likes

Oh Lordy

Is there at least a mirror on the back wall or something?

Looks like a community project!

Good work.

5 Likes

Thanks guys!

I was thinking about closing this thread And opening a New one for Flowering. What do u guys think? Or keep IT hére?

2 Likes

You do what you want and i will follow happily. You provide some inspirational content. :grin:

1 Like

I would just leave it here till harvest.

2 Likes

Cool! I am going to flip this room next week. Than, 4 weeks later i will flip the next room. The idea is to have two flower rooms on alternate 12 schedules one starting a month later than the other to be able to harvest 1time every month.

7 Likes

I will take some more pictures later.

I feel like Mark Twain with my pvc depth stick!

14 Likes