Only 5 weeks until GPS band comes off

I am so happy I just have to vent some of this excitement out!

OMG I gonna be so wasted in 5 weeks and 1 day.

That basically means I take one hit of my vape and pass out straight after, or something like that :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

Got that government-sponsored ankle jewelry, huh? I’ll keep one rolled up for ya, your tolerance is gunna be nil! :triumph: :dizzy_face: :sleeping:

:joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

In 5 weeks this will be your theme song!

2 Likes

Or this :wink: https://soundcloud.com/overgrow-sounds/dr-deez-nutz-og-luv-pt2

Part 1: https://soundcloud.com/overgrow-sounds/drdeesnutz-og-luv-pt-1

1 Like
1 Like

Congrats, you need an event calendar to count down the days. Like a kid waiting for Christmas.

2 Likes

Ofc I have such a piece of paper with a table where I can do an “X” on every day… :wink:

2 Likes

When I got busted in 2006 I was on 4 years probation, you better believe I had my date marked lol

1 Like

My probation ends on the 20th of Jan 2019 but you know how its going down in Overgrow.com :wink:

2 Likes

i’d probably just freeze several bottles of clean urine and thaw out and warm up before tests but i’m reckless like that

1 Like

My god man, youre an evil genius!

luckily the lab i went to weekly didn’t do the actual test themselves, they only collected and sent to another lab, so temperature wasn’t important. i brought cold urine most of the time. but the occasional times i had to go to a diff. lab which did check temperature was a little nerve wracking but i always kept it hot enough…

i’d use a 60ml medicine bottle, microwave it til its hot, wrap hand warmers around it and keep it on the dash of my car blasting heat on max all the way there, then sneak it in my waistband. my urine tests weren’t supervised.

i was sure glad once i got my prescription for cannabis and no longer had to worry about it

2 Likes

No testing of any kind in probation here though, so no need to have clean piss.

Gonna be just 420 erriday

2 Likes