Labor day weekend

HAPPY LABOR DAY WEEKEND, to everyone!

stay safe and have a fantastic time this week end.

to my fellow laborers we have earned this time to relax. enjoy a relaxing session and time with family and loved ones.

:heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :camping: :beach_umbrella: :national_park: :guitar: :notes: :dark_sunglasses: :fireworks: :motorcycle: :ferris_wheel: :night_with_stars: :champagne: :hamburger: :eye: :tongue: :100:

36 Likes

You too my friend.

Been doing 60ish hour weeks of fairly labor intensive work lately. So I’m definitely looking forward to the extra time with my family. :smiley:

7 Likes

i hear you this is one holiday i take seriously to get away from work and enjoy the outdoors with friends and family.
time passes so quickly we need to make sure to take some for our self now and then. headed to a get together later today with a group of friends that took me in back in 1995 when i first came to maine. and made me part of their family.
because of covid and the difficulties of the times we are in, we have not gotten together for two years. we usally get together at least 2-3 times a year, so i am excited looking forward to seeing everyone!

hope you have a great time this weekend!

8 Likes

Fuck yes, Labor Day is great, especially now that I’m not on call anymore haha

Have fun and relax everybody, you’ve earned it :+1:

4 Likes

Hopefully the worst thing I’ll get is a paper cut. Working on getting all the spreadsheets and envelopes ready for the fall box.

9 Likes

Happy Labor Day to you my friend.

3 Likes

happy to hear from you. i have a pick to send you of a zamaldelica plant i have growing. @Pigeonman mentioned a bit ago that if you have the zamaldelica to grow it. he said had some at 9am and worked non stop till 2pm. in his garden / yard.
i told him that i had it and was growing it. then i could not remember who made it or how i got it. so i started researching and found the stuff you posted tracking it down and where it came from. so i wanted to thank you for that and also for sending me some of these seeds.

just starting to transition looking forward to harvesting this. hoping she will finish before the cold takes hold in october.

8 Likes

I keep on doing this and it keeps working!

My partner and I smoke a bowl together at around 9am, do our various putterings, and then regroup to rest around 1pm :rofl:

3 Likes

tis the season, lol. got to get it in and do it while we can. love the outdoor season. :seedling: :green_heart: :sun_with_face:

thank you for the stickers along with jews gold package. what is in the puck labeled bird seed?

2 Likes

show me a pic of the image side. β€œBirb Seeb” is my general term using β€œbirb speak” for any β€œSeeds produced by Pigeonman”. I don’t toss that on any reproductions I do because credit where credit is due. :+1:

3 Likes

I have been loving life since MD went legal on July 1st, really been nice to be able to sit outside at my house and blaze up without any worries. I have been waiting a long time to enjoy this! HELL YEAH! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::v:

3 Likes

it is still hard for me to do it openly. after having to sneak it for about 40 years or so. it really feels strange to not have to worry anymore, as they say β€œold habits die hard” so i guess i still may try and be stealthy about it, but finally it is so good to finally be free from the law and looking over your shoulder.!

enjoy your new found freedom! :wink:

3 Likes

i remember toking on a blunt in front of a cop in frisco a few years ago. strange as hell indeed after 35 years of hiding it.

3 Likes

I agree it still feels funny, but hell how are we ever going to enjoy this new found freedom with out exercising it. :flushed::joy::joy::joy: if you got it roll it and smoke :dash: it! HELL YEAH! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes