Operation fuck cancer grow

This is completely unrelated to my grow but I didn’t want to make a new topic to vent. Found out Indy has dog lice today, my sister has been taking her to daycare with her so I’m guessing that’s where she got it. The other four dogs are probably infected now. What a pain in the ass to deal with. I’ve never had a dog get lice, Has anybody treated their dog? I bathed them all with Dawn soap but that doesn’t kill the eggs

Here’s some pictures of the little bastards.

2 Likes

“Ants are enslaving all of humanity day by day but here’s why that’s a good thing”.

2 Likes

Yuck - maybe call a vet & see if there’s something you can get retail/no visit

Mine get flea collars, frontline, flea soap. :sweat_smile::biohazard::shower:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

One of the best things about living up in the dry mountains is we don’t have fleas :raised_hands: Unfortunately we do have lice, come to find out lol

Since it was my sister’s fault I had her order some stuff off Amazon to help. I’m going to have to lice comb her, that’s going to be worse then trim jail :laughing:

3 Likes

My buddy from Mexico said if people even bothered, they’d just bathe the dog in used motor oil. :roll_eyes: :man_shrugging: Mmmmm…

:evergreen_tree:

We used Advantage 55 when our dog got them. You just put a couple drops at the back of the dogs head. Works well.

3 Likes

That brings me back to Mom using kerosene on my older siblings when they had lice as kids :grimacing:

2 Likes

Plant update! Harvest should be right around the corner for these two

Black creme

Lilac festival

Full tent

20 Likes

I chopped the black creme an lilac festival today. I forgot to take pictures of the ladder though :woman_facepalming:

@Nagel420

21 Likes

3 Likes

Love C99. Very nice. Black cream looks amazing also.

2 Likes

Here’s a picture of the lilac festival. She ended up soooo frosty

16 Likes

Great job @Heather420 you’ve got a bountiful harvest and some really nice looking purple buds! I hope your efforts are helpful for your dad. Good vibes to you.

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:. Dad has been enjoying the first harvest, he smoked all of the blueberry and Tyrancannis rex lol I think he’s smoking the ssdd currently. Safe to say he’s loving it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

My dry keif sifting skills have gotten better! It looks far more pure this time. This is from one of the death bubba trim tubs I have, it was mostly small buds I didn’t/couldn’t wanna trim

14 Likes

That’s nice!

… That’s right nice!
:+1: :sunglasses:

I hope you and your dad enjoy the fruits of your labors.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Currently these are full of small untrimmed buds an mixed trim. I know glass is ideal but will I have a problem with storing weed in these? Would it be a better or worse idea to store cured weed in them? I could cover the sides to make it dark? :woman_shrugging:

My sister brought me a bunch home from work, I’m trying to find uses lol I have another one in use as a pot for seed starting, I duct taped the outside to make it dark. I don’t think they are big enough to make useful pots

8 Likes

Nice job on the kief and way to go graduating from jars to totes :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

They will work fine, if it was me, I’d throw a Bovida pack in as well.
Store them in a dark closet, cooler is better.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Is that your outdoor harvest? Nice work Heather :+1: you’re doing great, I’m sure Pops is proud.

4 Likes