Operation fuck cancer grow

Pssssssshhhh…you don’t even get to hate it yet.

1 Like

i save it up in the freezer. then when i have enough do a bubble hash run with it.

plenty ‘o’ buds otherwise lol

2 Likes

If that’s the one I gave you, it Death Bubba from Twodog seeds.

2 Likes

Yes thats the one from you. I stay mixing the names up :woman_facepalming: For the longest time I was calling the Pineapple Express Pineapple Kush lol looks like I’ve gotta fix my jar tags

3 Likes

Took alllllll day but I’m finally finished :relaxed:

15 Likes

Look it this big baby! :exploding_head: I got some really big fat buds off this pineapple express

10 Likes

phat :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

The lilac festival is getting real frosty. I’m starting to see where she gets her name, she’s very slightly turning a light purple

My black creme as usual is gorgeous. I’m so excited to try this one :drooling_face:

11 Likes

Very nice Heather…you’re becoming quite the pro!

6 Likes

I finally got a little scope!
I would be lying if I said I haven’t been walking around the house looking at everything close up for over a hour :laughing::shushing_face:

2022_10_12_21_01_13_158

12 Likes

bugs look scary AF under the lens IMO

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Wow!
Everything is looking great.

This :arrow_double_up:
That Lilac Festival and that Black Creme weed2

Did you scope your fingers yet?.. When I got mine I was checking out everything. Yes I was petard also… I realized it was to much when the wife gave me that face she does… You know the one… The, “you are just a little boy with a new toy” look…

This is a good sign you are doing something right :metal:

I am with @Nagel420 on the bubble Hash.

Some great reading material for when you decide to get into making Some bubble…

The Technique

image image

6 Likes

Here’s the recent harvest so far! I’ve still a whole plant drying, I predict another 4/5 jars worth

I trex I bred bud turned out so airy, doesn’t look appear it’ll be a good smoke so I’ll probably cook with it

The closed jar is a experiment with water curing. From what I’ve read it isn’t ideal however I ran outta room to put bud so I decided to give it a try just to say I’ve done it :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

Always a good problem when you run out of room for bud storage . Looks good nice haul.

2 Likes

Bugs you say?! That was one of the first things I scoped!

This is a velvet ant. He’s having a bad hairday

Mantis legs

Different bits of a Sphinx Moth

8 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

I’ll see your Empire of the Ants and raise you a THEM

3 Likes

Now take both of those movies an imagine it being velvet ants, they have half a in long stinger :scream: One of the most painful insect stings, nicknamed cow killers. Bugs are so badass!

3 Likes

It goes without saying…

…that CNN will welcome the insect overlords! :rofl:

5 Likes

Still my favorite episode/clip of the Simpsons.

2 Likes