Opinion on this light

If i didn’t build my own lighting rigs i’d go with a Solsheet X before any of those mass produced blurple panels :thumbsup:

btw he’s offering free shipping just now too.

4 Likes

Thanks for everyones responses. You guys just basically confirmed my suspicions. A little proper planning would of helped avoid all this.

3 Likes

My opinion is it will be a waste of money, especially if you plan to replace it later down the road. I’ve been there, done that. Bought a $300 blurple lights when I first started growing. Needed more light, so I bought a second. It didnt increase yields or quality at all. So I went out and built me a $500 DIY Cree COB light. The price has come way down since then. If I would have saved my original $600 and just got the COB light, it would have been cheaper.

9 Likes

I would order a qb from alibaba or diy one. I didn’t see where your at, but in the states qb 120 or 132 will give you 250-300 watts around you budget diy. It’s really easy to do and I can help or there are many more experienced than me at this. There is a alibaba review on Grasscity and a qb 120 thread to help you decide for yourself and not just my word. I do run the 120 and the 132. They’re in a 5x5 tent. Those Mars lights and blurples are pretty much junk. Cmh, cobs, or qb boards and strips.

4 Likes

It seems we come here a little late. :slight_smile:

Stole the words right outta my keyboard. Also look up the ViparSpectra 600w with the veg and bloom switches on Amazon Canada or whatever. I pulled a half pound from one plant with that light.