Orange Goji Beans?

How would one go about obtaining some Orange Goji seeds? I know who made it! Dont know if they are for sale somewhere. Trades? Maybe i should just PM the man himself and ask him?

11 Likes

Rules state you may NOT PM asking for seeds. Must be asked for in an open thread.
The maker did a sale for the board here just a short while ago, selling 50 and 100 packs of them.
Many members bought them and should be able to help you out.
I gave away most of mine already, down to 5 left, lol, but I did make F2’s of it.

Be nice, be cool, ask someone who has them to trade with you, they will see this thread, and stop by.

It is a half ass’d , low odor , low power strain, why you want to run that garbage, lol???

:sunglasses:

BTW the maker did a really nice job on these, great work fiddy!!!

11 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I better read through the rules a little better. I do have some bodhi gear i could trade. Also have some anatonic x 3 headed dragon from bad dawg(1:1 cbd:thc) black lotus f2s i made and hollyweed x black lotus seeds i made also.

5 Likes

No problems man. We may trade seeds and non rooted cuts only. Cannot trade “finished product”…IE, Bud, Hash, rooted clones, Rosin, and the like.

Asking for seeds is COOL…but must me done in a thread. Just hang out a bit, someone will trade you. If I had more I would .

If you do not get some, hit me back up, I could send you OHGA, a cross I made with his Orange Goji to my Amnesia Haze. Not finished any yet, BUT 21 days into the flip, just as with 50’s OG, I KNOW it will kill!!! Was right about 50’s Orange, will be spot on on this cross too!!!

GLWYH…good luck with your hunt, lol !!!

9 Likes

Hi Grohio, still have 20 left from 50state, I would keep 10, what do you have to offer me for those 10? Cheers … :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Out of town until tommorow evening so im not 100 on what i actually have count wise. But, as far bodhi goes i know for a fact i have wookie orgasm(breeder pack), silver mountain(no longer in breeder pack), hollyweed(no longer in breeder pack) ,black lotus(breeder pack and multiple packs if im correct). Also have 6 more bodhi packs on the way. Cherry queen(dont want to part with), dla 6, sshĂ—ghash, and the other i honestly cant remember what i picked. Lol. I can scan through my email and probably find the invoice and figure it out. Also have some tga querkle, thseeds mk ultra , and a bunch of other misc holland gear. Wish i was at home to actually be able to pull em out the fridge and know.

6 Likes

Definitely interested in the OHGA either way. Sounds amazing! Which is the father. AH or OG? Hows the AH smoke?

3 Likes

That sounds really interesting, let me know further when you’re back home … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

AH is the best Bud I have ever touched IMHO. Mother is AH(Amnesia Haze Euro Core0 Pop’s is 50’s Orange Goji , OHGA will be excellent no matter which way it falls.

4 Likes

Whats the flower time on the AH?

9.5 -10 weeks under my HPS

2 Likes

Im definitely interested in getting my hands on some OHGA beans. Definitely would be hoping for an Amnesia leaner.

1 Like

In a few weeks we shall see, when my 1st one comes down. Have 10 lil ones in veg looking to see different pheno’s.

One I have going definitely favors Orange Goji, but can see the AH in her too.

ALL the 10 lil ones looks the same so far, topped them, in a week or so I shall see any differences. Keep up with me on it.

6 Likes

I popped 4 orange goji on December 28th, I am also following here!

6 Likes

Not sure if you have got what you wanted so don’t let me step on toes here, but should I start a new thread if I am also interested in Orange Goji and by the sounds of it OHGA perhaps as well?

All I need is a yes if so not trying to hijack just thought may be better to just have the one thread, especially if you are all sorted.

Cheers

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there will be a seed run of some sort of the Orange Goji reasonably soon.

20 Likes

Sweet… BUT I will be starting from scratch all seeds due to having to shutting down and needing to cull all my keepers and everything else I had started and would love to trade for some of the F1s made by 50 if anyone that bought 50-100 happens to want to part with a few. :drooling_face:

If not all good, but this is what I seek :+1:

4 Likes

Are you still interested? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Jet hooked me up with some Orange Goji cuts and OHGA cuts plus some orange goji f2s so im not on the hunt anymore. Thanks for the offer though.

9 Likes

@twistedinfinity was the one hunting the OG seeds…told him to be patient and some would pop up . He seems like a good dude, and has excellent trade material @George

2 Likes