Orange Goji Beans?

Thanks @Jetdro for the tip, I don’t need so many seeds of the same strain and love variety, anyone interested just PM me, cheers …

5 Likes

I know @twistedinfinity wants some bad, has all manner of Bodhi to trade, hope he see’s this soon!!!

3 Likes

Bodhi is always a win-win, that would be great, thanks …

1 Like

He will be all over you when he sees this…PM him… @twistedinfinity

Thanks for the replies sorry I am 15 hours difference than when in the states over here and just now hearing the roosters call… will send some PMs

3 Likes

Your welcome!!! 20 characters worth…go get 'em while they are HOTT!!!

Right now in the fridge and really cool :grin:, Jetdro, I am going to hire you as my agent, appreciate your help …

2 Likes

Yeah if anybody runs f2s Or f3s, keep me posted… kicking myself in ass for taking boat out to get drunk that day :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

It makes me happy to see you get them :clap::clap::clap::badger:

4 Likes

Ask and you shall find. Hope you enjoy them!

2 Likes

Thanks everyone! Looks like I will be covered on the Orange Goji beans, thanks to awesome people here! Ask and ye shall receive… overgrow provides, or the trail provides as we said on the pacific crest trail

6 Likes

Hey Buddy,

Just a heads up on the Amnesia front… I have this Sour Amnesia growing right now, a 9-10 weeker, and I have never seen a plant grow so aggressively. The smells it is throwing right now, are delightful to say the least. I can see why you would say these things haha. I’ll have to snap a pic for you of her, and the resin she is puking right now :slight_smile: She is becoming a strain I will lkeep…Do you know how Amnesia does outside, by any chance?

K.

PCT? I have been wanting to do that hike for years now…Just can’t seem to find the 5 or so months needed to do it haha…How long did it take you? And were you trying to pound it out, or enjoy it more? Thanks in advance…

K.

4 Likes

Do not…never run her outside. Yeah, show me pics of her, certainly not what I have would like to see her, specially leaf shape

2 Likes

That’s always sad to hear that it doesn’t enjoy the great outdoors

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. She is White Powder resistant, which is a good trait for my climate here…

K.

I SAID I DO NOT KNOW…I personally have not run AH outdoors.

MY AH would KILL outside…

1 Like

I grew one Amnesia and two Early skunk outdoors, after some rain the two ES had mould but finally ended the Amnesia indoors and she was fine, not much sun here … :sunglasses:

1 Like

My bad Man.

I read what you wrote wrong.

K.

3 Likes

Thanks George,

Good to know. :slight_smile:

K.

All good man…the cut of it I run would get 15 feet tall outside and yield out the ass. ONE DAY , ONE DAY

2 Likes