Orange Goji Beans?

@Kobracom420

Hey man I wasn’t able to finish the whole trail but I hiked from Campo, Ca to around South Lake Tahoe area, something like 1,100 miles and it took me around 2 months and 10 days or something. Such an awesome experience. I live near a ton of beautiful nature, hiking, high mountain lakes etc so was still able to come home and enjoy that, anyway.

I certainly enjoyed myself and actually have am going to whole trail, hopefully here in the next couple years!

I am an Aries and am pretty physical and head on but wasn’t pushing myself too hard after I got my trail legs. Hiking 20+ miles a day was feeling pretty easy. Did quite a few 25 mile days no problem and I was usually the last person out of camp :joy:.

I know what Washington can be like and it is a more enjoyable experience to avoid the beginnings of winter and the potential for life threatening snow storms etc. My goal would be to finish in mid September. I think I may go southbound (SOBO) next time.

Highly suggest the hike

2 Likes

I did as well lol I reread it now it makes sense lol

I wanna go…

2 Likes

Its a wonderful experience, life changing :+1:

I would love to do the Continental Divide Trail(CDT) and Appalachian Trail(AT) sometime as well. There are ultra athletes who have done all 3 in one calendar year :exploding_head::muscle:

2 Likes

The Triple Crown of hiking…The AT/CT/PCT… There are some shorter ones like the Monkman Pass, here in BC, that I feel I should do, before the PCT. But, the PCT is still No1 on my Bucket List.
I have many documentaries on it, it seems like it’s the thing to do now, with the thru-hikes.

Southbound also seems interesting…More so than yo-yo-ing it…

I don’t do well in hot climates, so, the desert section of the hike is the one that most intimidates me…

Thanks for your time Twisted…

K.

3 Likes

We could consider ourselves neighbors perhaps :+1:.
I am in Washington. The benefit of hiking north is we are almost hiking home hah!

I have enjoyed some of the youtube bloggers journeys on the PCT. Fun to live vicariously through their hike.

When I did the desert we had pretty mild temperatures compared to normal. Maybe this is why I was able to sleep in. I started mid April, which worked out because it was a low snow year in the Sierra Nevada and so I didn’t have to wait it out, skip around, or deal with doing it with a ton of snow still(there was of course, still a bit).

If the desert was hotter I probably would have done more early early morning starts and night hiking to compensate.

4 Likes

Looking for some @50State’s Orange Goji beans. After seeing @Jetdro talk about them, I need to grow some of these. Have a pack of Bodhi Lucky Wookie to trade. PM me if you can help out.

7 Likes

I can help out with that, and it sounds like a good trade to me.

15 Likes

Shit… let me try something…I’m looking for orange gogi…and a million dollars :eyes::eyes::eyes::thinking::confused::man_shrugging:t5:

10 Likes

If I get a million dollars here… I’ll split it with you. lol

5 Likes

Damn. I did something like 5-10 miles day Yellowstone backcountry a couple of years ago and barely made it out alive :slight_smile: I can’t image 20-25 miles per day…

5 Likes

@Northern_Loki Yeah the beginning terrain starting from the Mexico border is pretty mellow at first. Started out doing 15 or so miles a day most of the time and worked our ways up. By the time you’ve hiked 500+ miles it’s not a problem anymore :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If you know something I dont let me know. I could afford to donate a few orange gojis if numbers are an issue

6 Likes

I have around 30 Orange Goji seeds and I’ve recently ordered a new tent and things so it shouldn’t be too far off.

18 Likes

I definitely would like to obtain 6 to 8 reg beans of orange goji if anyone has any. F2s are fine also… just wanna run that cross sounds great! Ive ran the goji b and raz cut before but never a orange one. Send me a pm :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Cant get the orange goji beans outta my head… really wanna grow that one :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I got you. DM me your addy and I’ll send some off to ya.

7 Likes

Wow thank you!

1 Like

Any orange goji still around not being used

1 Like