Organic Adventures

That water pump has a USB powered option built in. Plug that into a smart plug outlet on a timer and it’s golden.

Here is my “Hack” lol

Connect the water dispenser faucet to the 10 output manifold, add 1 way check valves to each output line (stops syphoning continuously)
Manual operation & can’t over/under water.
Each plant gets same amount of water :droplet:

This

connected to this

Connected to the 1 way check valves
= success

5 Likes

Shroooms…

11 Likes

I’ll +1 Black Swallow. Their stuff is really good!

3 Likes

Awesome update…

My order from happybuddhaorganics.com has shipped and the owner emailed me letting me know that they decided to give me exclusive access to a new product that they are preparing to launch soon and he tossed it in my order for me to test out… Sweet. I’ll provide more details about this when I’ve received this order…

3 Likes

Mail day :wink: from: https://happybuddhaorganics.com/

The special gift they sent me to try out and that will be available to everyone via the website soon is;
1 Lbs of Cricket Frass … Hella yeah!!!

Once this current grow is finished

I’ll be switching things up…

No Till Bed is gonna go into a container 1/4 it’s current size (after I’ve mixed in the new ingredients)

Using this Super Soil as a seeder for extra Microbial life forms. Then add in some ammendments. (worms include)

Filling up a bunch of 1 gal & 2 gal fabric pots to start the BOG Sour Strawberry seed run for a super balanced water only grow.

11 Likes

Got more supplies :relieved:
10x 2gal grow bags
100x Peat moss pucks “Expanda Dirt pucks”
1x Water Dispenser faucet (for DIY watering)

Ohh @JustSumTomatoes no idea how long this has been. But I’ve still got my Fresh frozen Orange Grove Cannagar cureing in the freezer.

7 Likes

I’ve been pondering if it’s worth wrapping fabric bags in poly or just biting the bullet and buying the already made ones, I don’t know how any bags will stand up to being moved once cut up.

1 Like

I was 100% gonna try it. But ended up just buying the fabric bags… IF I really wanted too, I could line them with a grocery bag, just cut the bottom off. Would be the same deal.

1 Like

Oohhh yeaah! Saving it for a special occasion?

1 Like

Would be also a good worm trap to transfer worms to other start up bins ! Great idea!

2 Likes

Looking like a nice balance eco system going on there @CADMAN plants looking nice and healthy! Ru going to try Brix testing eventually?

1 Like

Naw man. I don’t have enough patience for brex stuff lol I’m loving Organics cause I’m kinda lazy Gardner sometimes.

3 Likes

Well it’s seems that I’m STILL battling Spider Mites, found webbing on my budz… FUKING SUCKS… IM very likely toosing out ALL my soil from the NO Till Garden and starting over … BLOWS. I’ll obviously have to find most of the worms and keep them, after I give them a gentle room temperature water rise to wash off any possible mite eggs…

Any advice that does require $$ is appreciated…
I’m already using Safers soap & Mint Extract with water every other day. I’m apparently loosing this battle…

I’ll have to wash all the buds ALOT. and use then as tinctures and stuff :cry:

5 Likes

That sucks bro, I feel for you. I think it’s been mentioned before but the JWA(JADAM wetting agent) works wonders on killing mites. It’s cheap and easy to make. Outdoors here in CR I had to spray every 3 days because they would come in with the wind but hopefully a good couple weeks of doing it in your tent allows you to finish up your harvest. Obviously spraying during flower is not ideal but the soap is odourless and non-toxic. Good luck mate… I hate those little fuckers!

6 Likes

Thanks my friend.

I’m the last 4 months I’ve read tons of things online and on OG about spider mites & how to kill them… I’ve tryed several things and thought I won … to me it makes sense that these little Bastereds went into hiding in the soil & came back when the environment was suitable again…

I know I could was the buds heavily before consuming them, but it litterly grosses me out blah… it’s ok :+1:… I mean yeah, I’m a little bummed… BUT it’s way more exciting to see a new grow started & I’m really not willing to take the chances of keeping my soil, just to fight another 4 months with these mites…

Sometimes I know it’s healthier to just take it on the chin & move on…

Thank you :blush: & everyone els for all your support :heart: :pray: much appreciated and tons of Respect for you all.

Bear with me for a few days as I correct this situation & build up again …

4 Likes

Sorry for your loss and sorry to ask questions at this difficult time. I researched that spider mites already have resistance to several agrochemicals, including sulfur. Do biological controls work? Only in vegetable? Do you have any experience with this? thanks for listening…

1 Like

I’ve found after using predator mits twice, two different types and brands, Safers soap, Essential oils spray, water and high humidity and Acttual placing plants In the shower :shower: with warm and cold water for 1 hours at a time. In the end. I lost :disappointed: to spider mites.

I’m sorry I don’t know the answer to this my friend.

5 Likes

This thread is closed, please follow this link for future content…

2 Likes