Organic Adventures

I’ll stay and keep an eye on the babies. Grab me a diet Dr Pepper please.

:seedling: :blossom: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :seedling:

3 Likes

Time to grab the trailer. Any one got some square hay bails!

3 Likes

No wonder we get along, my tiny town had a corner store too.

If you’re brave, get in and hang on, we got a badger driving, we will get there fast!! :joy: :rofl:

6 Likes

Don’t mind fast n crazy at all

1 Like

Crazy? Who said crazy?

NM, I guess it’s implied with some members :rofl:

3 Likes

Everyone has a little crazy in them. :laughing:

3 Likes

My mom always told me thats what made me special!

4 Likes

Nice we can all be crazy special OGs!

3 Likes

My mom’s till dresses me lmfao.

2 Likes

Hahaha Awsome

2 Likes

Licking the windows is allowed in the badger :oncoming_bus: :joy:

5 Likes

I get a hint of glass with a exhale of covid! Maybe a little window cleaner in there. Top shelf windows guys climb on in!:joy:

3 Likes

further3

When you ride shotgun with the badger… you get to ride on the roof rack!! :crazy_face: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

12 Likes

It gives it better flavor, for sure (the rona).

I didn’t know thw word was out, and even a picture! Only the brave need apply! :joy:

5 Likes

@JustSumTomatoes Damm these are getting fat fast :flushed:

13 Likes

Lookin good man!

1 Like

Woah. Fast growth for sure, Still no signs of sex at 18 days of life.

You can see the pepper sprouts between the closed plants, these will be transplanted into they own pot soon.

BubbleGum Autos seeds are still growing and actually starting to smell like BubbleGum. Yummy.

14 Likes

Lots of stuff man! I am starting my journey a little simpler so it’s easier on my learning brain. But all the main parts I’m doing I see you do! Looking great. I’m sure the diversity will give you excellent micro nutrition.

5 Likes

I’m really liking that one in the corner left. Hopefully a female. So far those appear to be the standard phenos. Should be at least one orange one in there, if not more.

3 Likes

I’m suspected the left front corner is male, only due to its size compared to the others. But time will tell in a week or so. Even tho I’d like to, I won’t be making seeds of of Orange Grove this round. Because I’m basically out of meds for my wife and myself. So this is a Bud Run. Needs the buds lol

5 Likes