Organicallygrownmeds K.I.S

Sage and sour

8 Likes

Hey guys so unfortunately I have a line in my grow room that says flower time and this is just a line that I used which is almost half the height of my light so that I don’t let my plants over grow and they have reached it. I estimated date for flipping was October twenty-ninth however due to this drastic change I’m flipping them as of today so tomorrow will be in officially the first day of flowering or pre flowering

4 Likes

12 Likes

I entered a auto Solo Cup Challenge on Instagram I’ve never done a Solo Cup challenge before not with a photo nor with an auto however I’m interested in curious to see what my results would be especially in organically-grown soil with that being said I started off on day one and I just hope that everyone can send me some good luck so I can win oh yeah the seed is orange Bud by Dutch passions if anyone ever heard of them

5 Likes

8 Likes

Good luck, maybe these links will help inspire you…

6 Likes

Thank you so much man

3 Likes

Your plants look very healthy.
How can I get sample packs like you show in the first picture… ?

3 Likes

https://linktr.ee/geoflora.nutrients

3 Likes

Thanks @Goodgrace87 !
I followed your link and requested a sample.
Can’t wait to try it!

2 Likes

Next Round of Photos ( 5 gallon pots and 3 gallon pots)

3 Roadkill Skunk
3 OG Kush
3 Red Label( i don’t know the name but hopefully i can read through PM to find it
3 Mint Og (if the seeds pop)

Next Round of autos 3 gallon pots
1 Pineapple Glue
2 Auto Skittelez
1 Strong Stuff AUto
1 Northern Light

Veg tent will be ready in the next week.

3 Likes

This is genius! We should all start doing this :joy:

5 Likes

Afghan kush and my solo cup. I finally set up my veg tent.

8 Likes

Got a seed order . I dont have any experience qith the breeder but they are two of my favorite strains.

10 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

Update on veg tent

@Goodgrace87
Just got the GeoFlora samples… those 4lb bags are pretty big!
They must be confident that a sample will result in a repeat customer :slight_smile:
I’m looking forward to trying it.

1 Like

You’re the fourth person that I recommended or referred to them I think my new Autos were amended in with their fertilizer and I believe I’m going to get really good results if you see the ingredients it’s stuff that I basically spend almost $10 per ingredient for and it’s more cost-effective to do it this way I definitely will be a repeat customer

3 Likes

Week 4 of flower. Day 10 for veg tent

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

9 Likes

Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading… Uploading…

9 Likes