Organical's adventure in growing - 3rd run! Currently Bodhi, Boss Hoss, Elite Clone seed co

Appreciate that brother!

3 Likes

Happy Friday friends!

So everyone was still pretty moist from the watering at transplant, but I really wanted to get some new nutes to the LPC to try and correct whatever is going on. They all got a half strength dose of Sea K, Mega Crop 1, Cal Mag and Sweet Candy last night, and the LPC was looking better than she has been, so I’m hopeful that it will help. Although, there are major variegated leaves throughout, so I haven’t ruled out some sort of genetic issue or viral. As far as viral goes, it hasn’t affected any of the other plants so if it is, it hasn’t spread.

Here’s some photos of everybody, and as a side note, the LPC got moved to the front right spot to allow for minimal wind strain from the circulatory fan.

Group shot -

LPC with variegation visible -

Solo-ish shots of the rest -

Some deficiencies still showing, I didn’t want to overdo it especially with a transplant into more decently hot soil but as long as we aren’t burning, I’m gonna keep feeding.

Thanks for checking in guys :smile:

7 Likes

Happy Friday an those are looking pretty damn good but I’m a newbie so I can’t help u out I’m sorry but they do look nice bud keep it up

1 Like

I’m still in the beginning of reading this thread and OG doesn’t always quote right for me but I’m following. If you’re planning on doing all organics larger pots work better than smaller pots. If you do use small pots make sure to flip early or it will be hard to keep them fed. I’d recommend dry amendments too like some others have said. Gaia, Dr. Earth, or whatever’s local.

2 Likes

Dude. You need to chill out. You’re loving them to death. You just transplanted into nutrient rich FFOF and are already feeding them. FFOF will feed them alone for approx 2-3 weeks. I can see it on your last plants too but it not too late for these ones. Use plain non pH’d water for a week and I bet they look better.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice friend :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hey, I just read through your thread, they’re looking good! How are they rebounding after the recent pot changes?

3 Likes

Everyone is doing well! Lights off now but I’ll get some pictures to post in the morning :slight_smile: .
LPC seems to be really feeling better so I’m happy with that !

3 Likes

Morning friends!

All 6 are looking great, I’m running around today so not much typing but here’s a bunch of pictures!

I believe I’ll flip on Sept 30th, a solid 3 weeks in these 3 gallon pots to establish. I have my suspicions on a couple of males, I’ll say the one - the pure Land Hashplant in the back right that has been very stretchy and spaced out the whole time. I don’t trust my eye enough on minor sex traits/preflower so I’m in no rush until I know for certain.

Group shots -

London Pound Cake -

Sunset Manor -

Pure Land Hashplant -

Thanks friends!

8 Likes

Absolutely beautiful garden u got going on there friend that’s gonna be some good looking gals when they mature up can’t wait to see em have a great day

3 Likes