Organical's adventure in growing - 3rd run! Currently Bodhi, Boss Hoss, Elite Clone seed co

All better :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Everyone is looking good, I ended up putting a skewer with the LPC because she was going a little crooked after transplant, I’ll have to be a little more careful moving forward - I did that pretty badly to one of the redlines in my previous run. After 24 hours the skewer is doing a good job of correcting it. Everyone else is in great shape, the third SM is pretty caught up at this point. One of the PLHPs is much more stretched than the other, I’ll be curious to see if that has any implications further down the line. I’m currently deciding whether or not to stay in the 1 gallon pots, or transplant to 3 gals. I want to flip probably towards the end of September so I’ll hopefully be harvesting end of December-ish. Along the same lines, I plan on topping all of these in the next couple of days, but space is gonna be a challenge depending on how many females we end up with. We’ll see, I have to ponder it more haha.

5 Likes

Looking great dude. They are going to be monsters in another month! Fingers crossed for females :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Man the LPC I think is just twice as thirsty as the rest of them, I watered her 34ish ounces and around 20ish ounces for the other 5. She is much happier today than she has been the past week so I’ll take it lol.

Group -

Pure Land Hashplant -

London Pound Cake -

Sunset Manor -

Thanks for popping in my friends :smile:

7 Likes

They look great! It’s always nice to figure it out so to speak when a plant isn’t happy. Glad you got it!

2 Likes

Yesss this is going to be a nice run man! I can’t wait to see what that Pure Land Hashplant does of course, 12/12 can’t come soon enough.

I think it was @Costanza who wrote a very intriguing smoke report on a congo kashmere cross? I can’t remember but it made me want to run it.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I’m hopeful that was the problem, couldn’t really be much else as far as I can tell.

I’m super stoked to see how the PLHP turn out, after watching your past few runs and it being my first run of Bodhi’s beans. I’ll have to do some searching to see if I can find that smoke report myself.

2 Likes

Topped em’ all. I decided I’m gonna transplant once more to 3 gallons in 7-10 days, let them ride in 3 gallons for a couple weeks and flip, see how big we can get them in the 3x3 :joy:.

7 Likes

that was my favorite strain I grew in the past year and it was my daytime smoke the past 6 weeks until I ran out.

3 Likes

Thanks for popping in friend :grinning:, I only have 2 of those going so hopefully I get at least 1 female to get some smoke from! Especially now that you’ve said it was your favorite day smoke, I need something new for the day time.

2 Likes

Hello my friends, sorry for the lack of substance in my thread lol. On my weekend (Monday and Tuesday), I got a ton of stuff done off my honey-do list. It also included replacing the shutters on my house. They turned out great! But I royally jacked up my back up in the process so I have been out of commission completely the past two days, watering my garden a few minutes ago was extremely painful if I’m being honest :disappointed:. As soon as my back is better I’ll be transplanting to 3 gallons fabric pots with more of the Fox Farms Ocean Forest. I recently got the free samples from green leaf nutrients, as well as purchasing pretty much there whole line as well. I began adding some of their Sea-K (0-0-18) for some general plant health. I’ll be using their 1 part mega crop, and the rest of the line thrown in in the future as well (cal mag, sweet candy, bud explosion). I haven’t added the mega crop yet, though the new growth is a little lighter and I probably could have, but they will get a boost of nutes once in the new soil too. That’s all the current plan anyways, thanks for popping in my friends.

6 Likes

looking good! im excited to see the pure land hashplant, im growing 1 Divine intervention right now, sadly only got 1 female, but i had 2 packs of it and im sitting on 1 of pure land too to compare both congo kashmir crosses :nerd_face:
Dont work too hard on your next honey do list day :sweat_smile:
Rest up and hope ya bounce back as quick as the plants do from a little stress haha!

4 Likes

Appreciate that my friend!
I’m excited to hopefully get at least 1 female from the PLHP, I also have some of the Razzberry HP and Mothers HP in the seed stash too.
I most definitely will be not going as hard on the next honey do day :joy:. This is the universe’s first sign that I should pay more attention to how my body is feeling, comes with age I suppose haha.

5 Likes

Transplanted everyone to their final homes in 3 gallon fabrics. The nutrient deficiency is showing a bit so I gave them a feed, they all got about 42oz of water with .6 g/gal of Sea-K and 2.5g/gal mega crop 1. The LPC has continued to disappoint me :joy:, I’m gonna try give her some cal mag on the next feed and see if that works. She’s the only one that hasn’t been liking something this go, and I haven’t got my finger on it. And of course she’s the only feminized I’m running and giving me all these problems.

Directly after transplant so they are even sadder than usual.

Already looking tight in there so I’m not gonna be doing any more training, possibly if we find some males to get rid of early, we’ll see.

4 Likes

Nice bro they are going to be some monsters! When do you plan to flip em to 12/12?

1 Like

Thanks brother, I plan on letting them rock 3 more weeks in veg, I think. The last run I flipped too early after transplanting and they never filled out the 3 gallons at all, felt like a waste of space. So hopefully they’ll establish a bit better, get a bit taller, and stretch heavy when we flip. I’d love to really fill this tent out this time.

2 Likes

Heck yeah. No preflowers spotted on the regulars yet right?

1 Like

Nothing that I can see as of yet, you check sometimes with your microscope, yeah? I should take a look under magnification.

1 Like

Well I’ve tried the scope thing but really I just get in there and look at the nodes of the most mature looking shoots, both inside and outside cause they are often only on one or the other.

They are gonna be really small and maybe no pistils yet, but you know what a calyx looks like and can get a good idea sometimes.

At the same time i guess there really is no point to early identification except maybe saving on nutes and water lol. I’m in no big rush to kill the males anymore anyways.

2 Likes

I’m a newbie myself but everything looks pretty good healthy wise hope they go as planned an nothing but monster buds

4 Likes