What happenened to Cotton Candy?

Guess Canadian members may know more about this strain ,I believe it was created in Canada . I was curious if anyone sees Cotton Candy strains anymore? It was all the rage 15 years ago and must ve fallen off . I actually loved it . One of those good indicas.

4 Likes

not sure what happened to my post.
the delicious seeds didn’t work out…had gone bad or somethin.g

1 Like

Ages ago I bought some from Brad at hemp Depot based upon his recommendation I ran about 15 different plants one of the phenos was absolutely incredible some of the best weed I’ve ever had in my life

3 Likes

I kind ve went through a similar experience . I found 2 great ones and ran one for a few years by cloning her. It was incredible bud. I don t see it anywhere these days.

2 Likes

How are Delicious seeds?? I ve never bought seeds from them but always heard they were pretty good

2 Likes

i don’t know. none of them worked out…I was super sad. that’s the only pack where i had complete failure. it was the seeds. i think it was the source. the beans were likely pretty old. i complained and the rest of their older delicious stock seemed to have been removed from their site. I’ve thought about buying some across the pond directly from them just to get another chance. though, i think i saw a few vendors over the last month or so selling crosses of it from other breeders…i think there were two different breeders with the crosses.

1 Like

I believe Brad is still around and doing business he would be the one to ask he would know it was one of his favorite strains

6 Likes

This vendor has an old cotton candy cut, so it’s still around

15 Likes

I ran their cotton candy years ago and thought it was pretty good. It was just a freebie 3 pack iirc but I know I found a good cotton candy pheno that I kept around for a few years.

I am also still running the delicious seeds cheese candy. I’ve had a mom of the CC for at least 8 years now. I think now they call that strain “delicious candy”. I tried ordering a 3 pack of it years back to possibly replace my cheese candy mom but they were full on herm.

Most of the strains from delicious I ran came as freebie seeds back when I used to order from attitude and herbie’s a lot, but they were all pretty good. Some were only single fem seeds and still produced a good plant. I don’t remember being overly unhappy with anything from them except the delicious candy that grew both male and female flower clusters. I’d like to try ordering it again though, just to see. I absolutely love my cheese candy keeper (which is why I’ve kept it so long).

Who is THAT vendor please??? @Mithridate

1 Like

That would be cloney soprano

1 Like

And i find him where ??? @Mithridate

1 Like

i grew it out in 2008. It was Federation Seed Cotton Candy . it was so good and gave you munchies and crazy cotton mouth. wish i could get back what cut i had of it.

6 Likes

Thank you @Kami …what i grew was Federation seeds…they still around???

1 Like

Or cloneysoprano dot com

Ps: don’t look around the site too hard… you might end up making a 5k shop list haha

6 Likes

NOT gonna even look,gonna call

3 Likes

That’s best practice :+1:

1 Like

Not good number goes straight to busy signal…argh !!!

Email is bad too… :see_no_evil:

Wow really… thata uh interesting to say the least

1 Like

found him and his store on IG, sent a message. His prices are absurd!!!

5 Likes