Original Sensi - Jack Herer Grow

Got this one going now…

Sensi Jack Herer (Pheno A apparently)

Week 6 and still anticipate another 4-5 weeks to go…Has that spicy menthol original Jack smell :yum:

Pretty excited about this one.

20 Likes

She’s looking really good.:slight_smile: mmmmm. ,Mechelle x​:grinning:

1 Like

Jack Herrer is the main- strain here in europe for medical purposes at this time sold by Sensi to Pharmacys in Germany under the Name Bedrocan = Ben Dronkers Cannabis.

I do see a lot of Advantages in THC but selling a almost THC only strain as “the best” medical strain makes no sense for me. I do have tested a lot of very high THC strains and on the sativa side it just brings more psychedella trippyness. So definatly not the best medicine if you are facing serious backpain f.e. It shows how behind German doctors are to this point.
For medical purposes I would always use a combined cannabinoid profile assisted by terpenes and phyto-hormones.

Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy a strong cerebral high with some trippiness also, but when it comes to the medical side, there should be more of a inner peace feeling then confronting with pure fear in some cases, to help especially people who are not used to cannabis. This would also bring us closer to the: cannabis is -not- dangerous thinking. So we can help more and more people with the help of plants again.

Sorry for the off-topic, it just came to mind. You Plants look very good and tasty!

Be well, I.

11 Likes

i don’t have a lot of experience with sativas but i made one purchase from medical supplier of super lemon haze with 26% THC and it was not trippy or psychedelic at all, it was a great daytime smoke kind of made focus like caffeine maybe. i had 17% THC pre98 bubba and it was much more potent imo, great for pain and sleep. i’ve always wanted to try a jack herer is it a psychedelic strain?

i see in europe too they rename strains… my pre98 bubba was called ‘limerick’

5 Likes

Here is pheno A/ Haze pheno at 70 days with probably 21 more days to go or so…

Uploading…

31 Likes

much chunk and very frost! looks like a decent producer. is this your fav pheno so far?

4 Likes

Plants are so frosty, good luck, with the rest of it. Can’t wait to see the finished product​:blush::seedling::+1: Mechelle x

2 Likes

That looks lovely pal. I have a critical jack still vegging but it’ll be going in my flower tent with the rest next week. If it ever looks half that good i’ll be happy :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hi!

No Jack Herrer like the 25/25/50 strain it is, brings effects like you mentioned, focussed and mental clear, when selected right.
100% Sativas like African Malawigold, Durban, or Thai-strains bring me trippyness on other levels. I was refering to these, but you are right, I can not throw them all together in one pot.

Indian Sativas from the north have much more CBD so the high is like more calming and inner peace-feeling-like.

Not too much namechanging here but a lot of F2 pollenchuckers naming it the original…This makes you want to look for the Black instead of the white- widow nowadays for example.

Be well.

5 Likes

Here she is at 82 days…

Parts of her look finished but then white pistils keep developing…

I wonder how much longer she ‘s got to the finish line.

31 Likes

at 82 days, do you have Yoda :space_invader: guarding it? (from yourself) :wink:

:evergreen_tree:
c.s

‘…harvest now, you will NOT…’

4 Likes

Looks great! Best to go with the trichomes over the pistils as they’ll continue to pop out but all you need to be concerned with is trichome density and color.

You’ve been patient enough thus far, I think you’ll know when’s she’s good enough to smoke. Looks like she’s just about there!

Keep us posted
Swampy

4 Likes

It really looks me like the “Haze’s geno” or “A”. I never had it but everybody sais it have the better psicoactivity.
The other pics ya showed before looks more like the " Skunk sativa’s geno". It had, when I growed it, a very nice fruity taste (watermelon-lemon-skunky) a clear n happy psicoactivity ( I think that Apollo & Cindirella, Canalope & Chocolope cames from this “Sunk Sativa” or “B” geno…)

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmmmm I’ll have some off that…:blush::blush::seedling::+1:lovley.Mechelle xx

1 Like

So @Wigiberto did you end up chopping her down?

2 Likes

Yes I did at 93 days.

It’s curing in Jars right now at 62% RH

Test smoked some and I was blow away with the effects. Very powerful cannabis.

I am out of town but will report yield from the 1 plant when I get back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would agree that Genius the parent of the Apollos is “Skunk Sativa” type, Princess the parent of C99 has a bit more haze in her. I never grew her but got some of her buds to sample.

3 Likes

Jack Herer my favorite strain, good luck :wink:

2 Likes

I LOVE :heart:this Original JACK HERER mother plant.

Up to 90 days in flower but oooh oh so worth it.

Clones effortlessly, yields moderate, grows vigorously when happy, smells unbelievable, tastes to die for, and the effect is psychedelic.

One of the frostiest, most trichome covered plants I have had the pleasure and previlage to witness. Stems and fan leaves put on the frost as well.

Experiencing her flower is something special.

She is VERY picky with nutes and ph. Light feeder but heavy water drinker although drought tolerant and can stay dry longer without showing much stress and likes it on the acidic side 5.5-5.9 in coco.

Still dialing her feed ratios in (work in progress)

Here is mom

Here are her dried buds

24 Likes

Looking great, mechelle x