Ottafish’s Organic Indoor/Outdoor Endeavors

Consider that even though they are very small, all living beings need space to thrive and be healthy.
If you gonna factory farm them and have them living by the thousands in a tiny space then you’re inviting disease down the line. Just something to keep in mind.

1 Like

Yes you can get insect grass from meal worms. A guy I get worm compost from actually just started selling meal worm compost and sells the worms to pet stores. It should be a good source of chitin along with nutrients.

2 Likes

For sure, big Nitrogen boost along with so many beneficials… Organics are the way to go too…
hey Otta, you ever decide on what you wanted me to work on fer ya regarding stickers… my next batch is otw, Beast Mode… I’m pretty caught up on art work so be more then happy to tackle some stuff ok…

your threads a rocking man…

3 Likes

I’m slowly working on it. I’ll get you something for stickers soon. I’ve got an app to design them and am taking my sweet ass time! How have those beans you gave away from me turned out? I’d love to see some
pics and hear the feedback.

2 Likes

People are amazing buddy… I’ve gifted them out, shown photos of your plants and how well your recent customers have done with them and yet, they all think the next best thing is still out there lurking… so these seeds go into their own little vault for later on not realizing the next best thing just got put away… I’m only growing Autos this year, but get this… just realized my stoner buddy right across the street has also been doing our hobby for 4yrs now… me thinks I’ve found a platform for your genetics… because I know what you look for, not much better out there bro… He just started some Maui Wowie I gave him from my buddies in Hawaii… he wanted a Sativa…

The rest of the seeds I think I’ll hoard for down the road when I have more freedom…

2 Likes

Can you share some pics of the people grows you gave them out to? I’d like to compile pics of the different strains so people have an idea of what they’re growing.

1 Like