Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Awesome man! Looks like you have a bad ass tent set up there. You’re going to do good things in there. I can’t wait to see them blow up!

5 Likes

Thank you @Ottafish
I went ahead and ordered a new RO system.
At 440/ppms tap water I think it is affecting the plants .
System will be here on Wednesday.
:+1:

4 Likes

Nice man! What RO system did you end up going with? I put one under our sink for drinking water. We have really good water here in Oregon from the Bull Run Watershed. I bubble my reservoir to try and off gas the chlorine and chloromines. I’d like to get a system for the plants too though.

2 Likes

I have purchased this system before and this system drops my ppms down to 0 ppms.
Works amazing.
Makes 5 gallons every 22-25 minutes

1 Like

That’s similar to the one I have under my sink, but mine has a 2 gallon storage tank. Do you just rig that to a reservoir to fill up with the RO water?

2 Likes

Yes that’s a 10-4
RO water from one end and waste water coming from the other end.

2 Likes

I was thinking of doing that with a float switch so the reservoir would always stay topped off on its own.

1 Like

Day 62 (32F)

Sugar Belts 1 - stacking on weight really well. I’m supporting some of the lower branches already and I’ll need to support the top colas soon.

Sugar Belts 2 - praying hard and looking really happy. I am a big fan of the SIPs.

Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts 1 - getting a really nice layer of frost going. This one should be making some cross Goji OG seeds.

Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts 2 - This girl is still a bit of a runt but she is really healthy and happy. I hit her with some Romulan pollen but did not see any pistils turn so I’m not confident the pollen took. Time will tell.

21 Likes

Looking really good in there.
Wonderful job :+1::+1::v::v:

4 Likes

Heck ya man those look great. They both look like they’re going to be really dank. Those buds are looking like they’ll be nice and chunky too! The pure Nana Glue is really dense and yielded well. It’s going to be interesting to see how they finish. The Sugar Belts definitely looks to be a better yielder. We’ll see in the end!

7 Likes

They were bigger going into flower and the SIPs are probably giving them the advantage. I am a big fan of these SIPs, plants seem to love them.

4 Likes

They’re looking really nice @Loggershands
Beautiful!
Heres the ones I’m running as of last night

16 Likes

Goodness @Loggershands you make me ashamed to post mine. I’m officially 28 days into flower and none of my flowers are near the size of yours. To be fair though I’ve only been using a mars hydro ts600 until a few days ago

2 Likes

Nice man! They looking thick :eyes:

3 Likes

Well done guys looking really good! Four potted up and going well before a drink, may have a few more up yet have to see.

13 Likes

Looking good @HealingHerb
And thanks @Ottafish

Here they are today, they just got watered and the one in the back left tends to droop a bit more than the others on feed/water days. Theres always that one plant that wants to be different lol.
Also, a.picture of the little cuttings/tops I took of each plant. 3/4 are beginning to root, the 4th one seems to be as well, just nothing visual yet.

11 Likes

I got a good feeling about these. It’s always the ones that I accidentally pollinate and don’t take clones from that blow my mind the most lol the tall TF x SB smells like bubble gum right now :drooling_face:

As I typed that I wondered why tf haven’t I smelled the short one…well I just did and it’s definitely leaning more towards fuel with the slightest hint of that bubble gum smell.

11 Likes

Yeah man, the light is definitely a huge contributor to everything. What light did you upgrade to? That Trop Fuel cross should be really tasty! Looks like they’re putting in some frost huh?

3 Likes

Day 1 of flowering on 11/13.

16 Likes

Oh yea they’re definitely some frosty little things. The NG x SB being the most frosty but now getting much smell yet from it. The light im using is a cheap one I got a few years ago on Amazon it’s an enjoyeild ez 3000 I believe

4 Likes