Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

I can always send you more if you’d like. PM me if so.

3 Likes

I appreciate it thanks Otta, see how I go this run I’m impressed by the healthy stock you do great work man!

3 Likes

Thanks bro, just let me know. I’m going to have some real good crosses coming from this outdoor run as well.

3 Likes

Thanks man! They are cruising along real nice :grin::fire:

4 Likes

Those Nana x SB’s look awesome. They have the frost of the Nana but the chunky bud structure of the SB. Super cool! They even look like they have a little purple? Those are going to be potent :joy:

4 Likes

They do have a bit of purple coming through, between that and the frost caking the leaves, I’m pretty excited to see how the (Nanna Glue x Sugar Belts) x Goji OG cross shapes up.

4 Likes

There making some giant buds for ya. Looks good.

4 Likes

I’m sure they’re going to be great! Goji OG is one of Bodhi’s best strains ever. That should be a great combo!

4 Likes

Those are definitely some fat buds with quite a bit of time to go. It going to be a heavy yield by the looks of it.

4 Likes

I’m working on making bonsai mom’s and running clones. As much as I love haze, what is your shortest flowering strain…indoors? I wouldn’t mind sitting on the haze, until it’s a few months mature.

2 Likes

3 males showed up

Sugar belts x (PR x BV) - B and F
(SB X LA) x GTH - F

7 Likes

They’re all about 60-70 days I’d say. I don’t have any really long flowering strains.

3 Likes

You can say that shit again

4 Likes

Well shit, how many do you have left?

3 Likes

4 of each.
I believe I have 2 females of each. In a couple days I will have a better idea about the other 2.

On Wednesday it will be one week in flower, with them under 11/13 it seems to really push them into showing pretty early after the flip.

4 Likes

So the plants decided to test my knowledge today
Been a while since I had to “figure out what’s wrong” and I may be a little rusty. So I’m phoning friends lol what is this?

And some bonus Tf x sb flower shots…

6 Likes

How hot is the room? I’d say calcium, potassium, or magnesium. I’d check the run off PH. I’m not an expert but my problems always came from the root zone getting too hot or when I fed too much. That’s why I like a big battery/pot that won’t run out of nutrients. Sorry man it’s hard to guess. But hey, your buds are looking really nice! A little worm casting or insect frass tea wouldn’t hurt anything I wouldn’t think.

3 Likes

The room is pretty hot. My tent downstairs stays in better conditions upstairs is sometimes brutal when the air is off. I got to admit I’ve only checked my ph when feeding the first few times when I switched to Athena. Checked it today it was 5.5 and I’m not in coco :joy:. So my two suspects were the ph and the calmag I just over think everything and needed a 2nd opinion. So would you say it’s safe to go ahead and flush? Maybe up the calmag also?….idk maybe just start with one thing

When I ran Athena I ran it at 6.2 to 6.5. That was in pro mix. I’d bump the PH up to 6 and see what happens and go from there. I think during flower the nutrients you want more available are easier for the plant to take in with a higher PH. Lower in veg and higher in flower is how I did it. So did people I know. One guy I know fluctuates up to 6.7 during flower. He grows some of the best stuff I’ve ever seen. Maybe some nutrients are being locked out. It’s always better to water more frequently with less amounts to keep the nutrients fresh in the media.

3 Likes

I’d say flush well with 6.2 get lots of run off and they should turn around for you.

5 Likes