Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Forgot to post these in here yesterday, Day 31
Hope you’re all having a great weekend.

SB x (PR x BV)

All are very berry scented and frosty.
A

C
Most berry smelling lady. Love the purpling tips.

D

E

(SBxLA) x GTH

20 Likes

Roughly 3weeks since flip. The second pic is with the lights off (only phone camera flash) so the color isnt as distorted. They still seem a bit lighter green in pics than in person. Still rolling along nicely.
All 3 are starting to smell a bit stronger now, but no special/specific describable scents other than the normal scent we all love. Will surely update if and when they do.

19 Likes

I chopped down the Ng x sb yesterday. And had a little accident moving the short tf x sb to the tent cost me a top well not really just took it off and put in in the dryer with the Ng x sb

16 Likes

Looking good! Did you do that floor yourself? I just got 300 sqft of the same tile.

1 Like

Day 43 and day 1 of 12/12 I flipped the sb/la x gth yesterday. I did a lower defol and labs foliar spray a few days ago and they’ve really taken off

15 Likes

Day 35 Flower
Can they get any frostier @Ottafish ? :astonished: :sunglasses:
Incredible berry scents continue to develop on all. On a sliding scale C is most robust, followed by E, D, A not as robust.

E
The better yielder out of the bunch. Contender #1

D

C
Love the Purpling on the underside of the leaves on the bud sites.
Second Contender.

A

22 Likes

Damn, they’re beautiful! Great work!

3 Likes

Thanks brotha, Stoked to try them.

Your ladies are right behind mine, looking forward to seeing your plants continue to shine! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

No sir.
I wish I had the skills.
I have a tile guy that does all my work that is needed.

1 Like

Yep they will put on the mist frost in the end. Or at least it will be more pronounced when they trichomes get cloudy and the heads swell. Is that the Ayuhuasca X SB?

6 Likes

Those look super dank! Chunky and white with trichomes.

1 Like

Thanks. imagine if I had actually got it dialed in

2 Likes

Yeah but… you grew quality which is the most important. I can’t remember were you growing in soil or with bottled nutrients?

2 Likes

I grew it in the cheap Walmart pro mix with Athena pro mix nutes

1 Like

Everything else is also ready to come down. I just don’t have the environment to hang dry and don’t have enough trays for my herbsnow dryer but they’re just screaming “chop me”. Probably chop the tall tf x sb Friday and the short one Tuesday

2 Likes

Hmm well I’m guessing the light didn’t have enough strength or if the pot is small you have to water frequently which can be a pain. That’s a few things that can stunt growth. You’ll be surprised though, that Nana is dense and weighs more than I thought it would.

How warm is your garage? Hang dry in there?

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m still chasing that dream lol…that and a basement

4 Likes

Well if you have an area that you can keep below 60 and humidify below 60 that’s ideal. The first day I like to really drop the humidity to get 30% of the moisture out of possible. Then slow dry it.

4 Likes

The only time I’m able to successfully hang dry is in the winter. Believe it or not though last winter I tested hang drying against the herbsnow dryer and it held its weight

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve tried a lot of ways. I feel like I’m the cannabis industry people have tried to steer others into the wrong direction to keep an edge. I feel like I finally figured it out after a lot of trial and error.

4 Likes