Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Yea Scott seemed genuine though he sold me a used one on IG when his stock was sold out for forever. Only charged me $50 too couldn’t go wrong for that price

2 Likes

What parameters can you set on it?

2 Likes

The only thing adjustable is the time. You have the option to dry with a moisture shot but I haven’t used one

2 Likes

These are the four Sugar beltz x (Pablos Revenge x Black velvet)

I also have one (Sour bubble x Lemon Alien) x Ghost Train Haze:
Not the best shot but from a couple days ago.

Incredible, Great job on these brotha!

13 Likes

L[quote=“InTheWoods, post:863, topic:116466”]
I also have one (Sour bubble x Lemon Alien) x Ghost Train Haze:
[/quote]

Those hairs are wild!

5 Likes

Chopped the tall tropical fuel and put it in the dryer

Now only one is left and I can’t wait to get it down and investigate. That bud that I cut off of it and put in the dryer turned out to have bud rot. I’ve looked over the rest of the plant and haven’t seen anything but on another note she’s gotten more purple since moving in the 4 x 2

17 Likes

Oh you have a guy huh? Must be nice having a time guy :rofl::rofl:. That’s cool man like I said I have the tile not I’ve laid the tile lol. I like the pattern.
@Thats_bank those are some sic ass looking buds!

2 Likes

Yooo everybody! Some very, very fine work here! Well done @Ottafish and growers! I’m gonna have to jump on the train here.
That Sugar Belts x Nana Glue looks ridiculously good!!

8 Likes

Right, I still scroll up to look at those wild thangs lol. Incredible!

Day 39

SB/LA x GTH

SB x PR/BV
A
Sugar leaf rub - Sweet, lemony

SB x PR/BV
C
Sugar leaf rub - Burnt rubber that rolled over blueberries.

SB x PR/BV
D
Sugar leaf rub - Sweet almost Bubblegum

SB x PR/BV
E
Sugar leaf rub - Blueberry Gas

16 Likes

Was going through pics and showed the wife this bud…her response, “awwwww”…lol…she liked the dinosaur…lol

8 Likes

Hola OG’s & @Ottafish !
Since you changed your picture it’s hard to find you :smile:

The Pablos Revenge & Double Cross - Crosses was harvested on the most natural way - by a hailstorm.
That was last monday, today i tried the first small flower of the Pablos Revenge… IT IS FIRE
A bit green for sure, but gassy af, slightly pine & ceder on exhale.
Great job @Ottafish !!
I’ll post pictures as soon as they are manicured a bit.

As expected i have some seeds in the test buds… Father is a early trichnoms throwing Double Cross x Rainbow Belts male.
Same Father throw pollen on DoubleCrossxRB, SBelts x (Pablos Revenge x Black Velvet), Frankenstein x Cobra Lips,Las Vegas Lemon Kush & Black Cherry Punch.

In case you like some of them, just let me know and they’ll go out tomorrow!

I hope y’all had a great weekend :partying_face:

Saludos :facepunch: :green_heart:

14 Likes

Looks like Bart Simpson met Guy Fiere… lol

Dude, so cool to see all the goodies you gave out are getting quite the following… your love for all you do shines thru in all you do bro…

Hey, sent you a card out the other day with some Oldsog genetics for ya to try, should be mostly feminized also… a sticker, a fridge magnet I think… always nice laying gifts onto someone with your growing abilities and I know oldsog would love seeing something blown up in your backyard this spring…

peace

8 Likes

The final tropical fuel x sugar belts came down yesterday.

13 Likes

Looking so good guys dankness galore!

Day 49 and first week of 12/12. Starting to get a slight zesty lemon funk on opening the tent these days. Fertigating twice per week with jadam/grow and 1/3 tsp mykos every second water. Top dressed today with a mixture of ewc, mushroom, horse and cow compost with some added rock minerals which are high in phosphorus calcium and magnesium

Looks like 1-2 girls hopefully tell sooner than later

16 Likes

Tf x sb #1 is almost finished drying. I noticed some distinct differences between the two. #1 is pretty frosty, more purple was shorter of course and doesn’t really have much of a nose. Smells earthy really. #2 is not as frosty. Smells tropical with greener buds. I can’t wait to see what these cure to

Nope my nose must’ve been clogged earlier…definitely got that tropical thing going on with #1 too just not as strong

19 Likes

Is that a dehydrator? Never used one of it is.

1 Like

It’s an herbsnow dryer specifically for weed

1 Like

Cool :sunglasses: works good ?

1 Like

Works great! And they’re gonna be running a Black Friday sale soon. I just seen it on the owners instagram earlier and even after Black Friday they’ll be discounted just not as much

1 Like

What’s the max it will do at a time ? What’s the cost of one ? Thanks

1 Like