Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

I load about 2oz a tray I think it comes with 5 trays and the max you can use at once is 10. The original price is $189 I believe

1 Like

Got any pics…. Or links?

1 Like

Holy hell those are some beauts you are growing there. The size of all those fan leaves :exploding_head: I’ve barley got em the size of my hand.lol

2 Likes

https://herbsnow.com/?product=herbsnow-herb-dryer-2

The creator’s instagram is @scott_herbsnow

3 Likes

They are big man good eye, I meant to get a scale shot I will next update! I have an undercurrent of excitement after seeing the mad plants everyone here has turned out, whatever girls I get are gonna be good!! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

Had to water and set the dehumidifier up so took a few pics. They’re getting onto the size of a large dinner plate @420noob :+1:

16 Likes

See if you can spot a little friend I found when opening the tent today @420noob :eyes:

1 Like

Damn those are huge

1 Like

Wow no I don’t see your little buddy.lol

1 Like

A black soldier fly on the left bottom one. Could’ve been in the top dress, but was most likely munching on some compost. He’s been moved on apparently their frass is good for plants

1 Like

What’s good og
Hope everyone is starting off the weekend right…
Update day 35 of flower end of week 5.
Welp looks like I might of dicked this front right plant up.
I defoliated 2 weeks ago and noticed there were roots in the tray so I turned off its water supply
Yanked the roots out and good to go.
Well during last week I noticed the plant not looking ok but just cooked it up to the defol I gave her and kept on moving.
Well last Saturday I picked the plant up to see what was going on and noticed I did not turn the damn water line back on and unfortunately the plant went 7 days with no water.
It has been 2 weeks from the water being off and a week ago I turned the valve back on but she is not looking so good.
Let’s hope she snaps out of it and they start to chucking :disappointed:

17 Likes

All other plants are on point.
Luckily it was one of my 3 sB that I fucked up and not the only NG xSB I ended up with.
Have a great weekend ig

19 Likes

24 Likes

Everything has been bagged and tagged for a few days now. Been smoking on the nana glue x sugar belts since it yielded the most. So far the taste I’m getting is predominantly banana peel. It smokes really smooth and aside from wanting a little more flavor sometimes I could smoke it all day. Doesn’t get you TOO fucked up very functional high

10 Likes

They all look good, but I’m excited for that sugar belts x Nana glue …looks ridiculous :fire:

5 Likes

@Ottafish this sounds like it could be used for pain?

regards,

2 Likes

It really does. I think after a nice long cure she’ll be great

3 Likes

Day 57 for the sb/la x gth and day 15 of flower. One male located to the compost bin and left with three females. Been fertigating and added in some karbo boost this week got it half price at the shop back when I grabbed the mykos. Starting to get a slightly acrid/garlicy aroma along with the lemon. Stem rubs smell delicious :drooling_face:

I trimmed off some of the lower lateral branches leaving the fan leaves

7 Likes

Good morning OG’s!

As promised a few bud-shots.
Does anybody here have experience with close-up pictures?
I’ve tried a lot and these 2 are the only one looking OK…

First one is Double Cross x Rainbow Belts
& second is Pablos Revenge x SugarBelts,i belive… maybe @Ottafish can correct me if i’m wrong.

Have a blessed day y’all :green_heart:

19 Likes

Closing in with just a couple weeks left, I bumped up the food just a tad to slow the yellowing but im not all that concerned with it as they are on the home stretch, the extra tiny pots also don’t help lol

These ladies smell sooo good. The TangerineDream x SourBubble has an aroma like a grapey/berryish muffin with citrus undertones mixed in. The buds are rock hard golf balls. They are very dense n have almost no “squish” to them.
Both of the NanaGlue x SugarBelts are frosty as well. Hard to pinpoint the aromas from these two but they are gassy and skunky.
My phone camera doesn’t do them justice, right before I chop them In a few weeks, I’ll get better pics with my fiance’s good camera.

19 Likes