Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Nice and frosty and sticky as well btw.
I will be running some buds for some rosin to dab these as well.

2 Likes

Awesome! Yeah they look really good! I’m glad you decided to try my seeds out with your expertise. You definitely have the growing down and you pulled the full potential it looks like. That should be some nice smoke for sure!

3 Likes

Ty for the opportunity
What you have created is some really good shit from my experience in growing and can’t wait to smoke these buds that I am sure will not disappoint is some solid solid genetics and smoke.
Look forward to growing some more of your dankness :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Yeah people make breeding out to be harder than it is IMO. The better the genetics you breed with the better the offspring 99% of the time.

5 Likes

Great job for sure.
Keep doing what your doing and look forward to seeing what’s coming next on the breeding grounds…

3 Likes

I have quite a few Chimera X Sour Bubble. I’m more interested in the Paonia Purple
Paralyzer cross. That was up there with the stinkiest plants I’ve ever grown. It was like a strong mango type scent, turned pretty purple, big yield, and good bag apeal.

6 Likes

I also have GMO X Sour Bubble. I’m calling that Sour Trubble. That should be a heavy hitter!

4 Likes

I have never smoked any chimera.
But from what I have heard and read it is some dank smoke.
You definitely seek what I do in smoke.
Dank ,smell and bag appeal.
Must have them all.
I totally feel you 100% :muscle:

5 Likes

GMO is another I have heard great things about also but have never tried any gmo yet.

1 Like

Yeah it has to have everything to move anymore. Oregon has been at it for a long time and I’ve been at since 1996. We have some really good strains up here. It helps I know growers with recreational grows and dispensaries too. I have access to some really good strains. On top of all the seeds gathered over the years. I’m a seed addict, it’s a bad addiction.

8 Likes

It has a really good high and a stinky Sour Deisel/garlic/chem smell. The clone I had grew like a vine and took 12 weeks to finish.
So it should pair well with the Sour Bubble. Which is a short squat plant.
Both parents have high THC. It should be a good cross.

3 Likes

For sure
I grew up in Los Angeles and smoke the OG chronic and the OG Kush in the late 90’s and have smoke some of the best shit.
I have been smoking since I was 15 and I am 43 now so it must have it all or nothing.
But that chronic and og kush smoke from the 90’s is something I wish I could come across.

3 Likes

Yeah my buddy grew some bubba kush that was really nice. I wish I had that.

1 Like

I have tried bubba from a dispensary and yes definitely one of a kind.
Have not found anything close since.

1 Like

Smoke so good it needs no cure :yum:

3 Likes

Finishing up week 5 for the sb/la x gth getting bulkier a few orange hairs been popping up. Opening the tent they’re starting to throw out some skunky kushy funk on top of the lemony sweet bubblegum scents

16 Likes

In trim jail today
They have been hanging day 5 today.
Time to jar up and cure.
They have exceeded my expectations.
My wife asked me why the buds look grey :joy:
I told her that’s called exotic lol she just rolled her eyes at me since she does not smoke at all.
Stinky frosty and look beautiful :star_struck:

22 Likes

Damn man that looks delicious! Well done! Can you get us some close ups? Did you drop the temps at all at the end or did the purple come out on its own?

4 Likes

Feliz Navidad @Ottafish & Rest of OG’s
:partying_face: :santa: :beers:

5 Likes

Thank you! Merry Christmas to the Flavor Savour gang and the rest of the OG’s

8 Likes