Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

My picture taking do not give these buds justice .
I will take out a few buds and take some pics.
They are covered in tricomes.
Insanely super gassy shininess to them.

My grow room is pretty cold in the winter so temps do drop to the low 60’s at night.
I think that definitely helps with the purple leafs and buds.
Very impressed with the genetics @Ottafish
Ty for sharing these with myself and others and can’t wait to grow some more different strains of yours.

3 Likes

Yeah I can definitely see the frost. It makes the buds look blurry lol

2 Likes

Looking good! I’m guessing it should turn out stinky and tasty. I love watching everyone grow. Everything is looking impressive!

4 Likes

Super excited to test this girl out she’s starting to purple a bit and reeek thank you for these beautiful genetics. :dna::fire:

13 Likes

End of week 6 around day 45F looking good considering the high humidity we’ve been having lately. The dehumidifier and exhaust fan are coping ok :+1:

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and holidays :+1::seedling::sunglasses::green_heart:

17 Likes

200w during Veg.
Used soil, Grown out in 1 gallons, Up potted into 3-gallon fabric pots before flip.
400w during Flower.
Harvested at 66F, under 11/13 lighting.
Throughout the grow I used Fox Farm nutrients. Grow big, Tiger Bloom, Liquid Plant food and Cal mag.
Easy to grow, Average Stretch after flip was 1.5x.

The taste / flavor profile on all is Sweet, Berries, Slight Gas.
Great daytime smoke, Effects are a nice heady stone behind the eyes that last 1-2 hrs. Probably longer but I tend to smoke more for the flavor.

Sugar Belts x {Pablos Revenge x Black Velvet} - A - Green, Average sized buds

Sugar Belts x {Pablos Revenge x Black Velvet} - C - Green with Purple tip, Smaller sized buds

Sugar Belts x {Pablos Revenge x Black Velvet} - D - Green / Smaller sized buds

Sugar Belts x {Pablos Revenge x Black Velvet} - E - Green / Above average bud size.

Mistakes were made along the journey, Happy to get A,C,D clones flipped soon. I will add A to the mother list. Bummed I made a haste decision on E and tossed the clones. I would have kept her too.

{Sour Bubble x Lemon Alien} x Ghost Train Haze
Interesting taste on this one. Slight sweet, little bit lemon flavor in there with some indescribable undertone.
Stretched very little, 1x
A nice morning smoke when I have to get some stuff done but want a nice buzz.
Mainly a head high, not a body buzz.

Thanks for the opportunity to try them out brotha. I hope you have a happy new year! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

25 Likes

Morning guys! It’s been a few months now and the flower has cured up nicely so seems like a good time for a smoke report.

Sugar Belts - what can I say about Sugar Belts! It is so rare to pop just a few seeds, get two girls and find two keepers. This strain grew beautifully, with great vigor and nice internode spacing. In flower she stacked these picture perfect buds, covered in frost that you couldn’t take a bad photo of. I was thoroughly impressed by the way both of these phenos developed.

Pheno 1 - grape pheno

Pheno 2 - cherry pheno

Smells:

Pheno 1 - in flower she developed a sweet grape that was strong and intoxicating. As the flower as cured it has developed a sour lime note but kept all the original sweet grape. As I grind up this flower, I would describe it as sweet and sour grape :grapes:

Pheno 2 - This girl had more of a sour note though the grow and as the bud developed took on a cherry/grape that was sweet but always slightly sour. As the buds have cured they have gone much more lime and I would now describe it as Cherry limeade. There is also a freshness in there I can only describe as how mint feels when you smell it. It doesn’t smell like mint itself but gives the fresh nasal feeling of mint when you grind this weed. It’s delicious. The flavour translates really well to the smoke with a fresh lime flavour that’s awesome.

Effects:

Pheno 1 - it is a good combination of day and night time effects. It’s chill but social in smaller doses but in larger doses will take on more of a nighttime effect leaving you chill but not lazy. It’s potent but not aggressive with the buzz coming like a wave and leaving calmly without a crash.

Pheno 2 - I was really surprised by how different the buzz was from these two phones. The cherry pheno has a much more energetic buzz with a seriously uplifting high. It is very social and leaves everyone talkative and happy after. If I have to do anything, I smoke this weed, it’s the only weed I brought to family Christmas dinner with the wife’s family. It has become a daytime staple for me.

In both cases the effects are really pleasant and the buzz is long lasting and solid throughout. This is one of my favourite parts about the buzz as it comes and goes like a dream.

26 Likes

Oh, man!!! Those sugar belts are something fierce! I can’t wait to try them! Looking friggin awesome+!! Gorgeous colours!!!
:snowflake: :ice_cube: :evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

They are a winner for sure. Everyone has had really stella results in this whole thread. I’d put ‘em on your list of seeds to drop!

7 Likes

They are right at the top…super excited!!

Effin, eh!!! :+1::ok_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

She’s really starting to frost up :cold_face: :fire:
AP x SB
Chugging right along not temperamental at all, she adjusts extremely well in drastic climate changes.

20 Likes

Wow man those buds look incredible!!! Looks like more people should try the SB x (PR x BV):wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the great write up! You killed it! The plants look amazing!:star_struck:

4 Likes

The Ghost Train Haze has a smell that kind of reminds me of a sprite smell times 1,000. I’m not sure if you got any of that?

3 Likes

Yeah it’s an ideal candidate for sea of green. You definitely don’t want to grow it with plants that stretch. It typically leans hard towards the indica side usually.

2 Likes

How’d that Tangeringe Dream cross end up? Obviously dank but how was the terps/flavors?

3 Likes

It came out very nice! The finished smell is a mix of berries and oranges, the flavor is berryish and kinda like a slight citrus brightness if that makes sense lol. It is tasty stuff, my one neighbor always texts me when I’m smoking because he usually can smell it and wants some :slight_smile: I’ll get a pic of some of the buds when I get back inside.

Edit.

20 Likes

That’s the smell I’ve been trying to nail thx Otta. A fizzy zesty sprite/lemonade scent :+1:

2 Likes

Day 53 hitting week 8 looks a few weeks at least left. Chunking up some lovely colours coming in.

#1 Mostly lemon peel sweet bubblegum with a skunky slight sour whiff at the end. Nice strong structure starting to lean a little

#2 I was having a bit of trouble going about describing this one until I read Ottas comment above. There’s an exaggerated zesty sprite lemonade coming through almost leaves a fizzy impression. Should be a ripper :sunglasses:

#3 No mistaking the smells coming in lately on this baby. Some bubblegum scents but now being dominated by a rubbery new shoe/sneaker og funk. Like the inside of a tennis ball. Reminds me exactly of a dank skywalker Kush I grew from dna genetics some years back

19 Likes

Absolutely!
Flipping the clones soon. :vulcan_salute:
I’m having a hard time deciding what one I want to keep around A,C, or D. All are so good.

The lazy lightning started to tower over them haha. Like the eye of mordor.

I don’t get that scent but a unique scent for sure.

9 Likes