Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

I’m still working on the logo. I’ll show ya what I have. Lots of ideas and not enough time. I know what I want for one idea just need someone good at graffiti to design it.

2 Likes

Lordy lord! Looks superb! Talk about chunky and frosty! Dayum👀

2 Likes

They don’t want to leave you and risk not getting more puffs of that crypto!

1 Like

Here’s what me and a buddy made. What’s everyone think? I like it. Nice and simple. Any input appreciated.

17 Likes

Just glad to see you getting somewhere bubba… would you like to see what me and my team can come up with fer ya… how you been man… I have things taking off fast but do not have enough seeds of all the strains and running out already of my Beast Mode… down to 50.
Get back to ya with a few ideas see what you think, but I think your onto something

5 Likes

In grayscale looks good. But in the color one there is something that not ends convincing me. I can’t say what but there is something that … Ummmm… Ñeeee.

In the good side, a logo that not falls on the weed leaf…

2 Likes

I think if we’re the flavor savor gang it need some more colors.
Maybe add one of those rainbow stripes gums to the pic…
But definitely more colors imo.
Looks great though :+1::+1:

2 Likes

That’s kind of what I think. I don’t like the colors. I’ll try some different combos.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d like to incorporate a tie die look to it in one way or another.

1 Like

Could you try to extend the green to the outer circle, and the “Flavor Savours Genetics” with a white outer glow so it can be read… Only for trying…

2 Likes

How long did you let the sugar belts go in flower ??? Thanks

1 Like

Cheating with A.I

Flavor Savors Genetics would need fixing in edit.

4 .

11 Likes

Damn man! AI is pretty good :star_struck: I like either 3rd or 4th one :+1:

@kevinn bout 66 days but could have come down anytime after 63

1 Like

With the right prompts it can throw some heat haha. #4 gives me that GTA Vice City sunset look.

Out of likes for 7hours…

6 Likes

Is there anyway to add more cannabis specific imagery but in the same style? they look great but needs a weed leaf in there somewhere?

1 Like

Any cannabis prompts get rejected unfortunately. I’m sure someone could edit in some fan leaves.

2 Likes

Bummer, still really great starting point. for the right people its probably easy to adjust from what they give you.

1 Like

Just goes to show even with A.I, a human touch up will always be needed… For now until Skynet lol.

5 Likes

Day 67 almost week 9. I decided to chop today the summer humidity here has been sitting around 85-90 for a bit and with only fans and a dehumidifier in the shed Im not going to push it any longer. Really happy with the results with no training in 2 gal pots. I will update with some pics when it’s all dried.

18 Likes

22 Likes