Ottafish’s seed giveaway to members, who will grow them and document

Ayahuasca Purple x Sugar Belts Flwr wk 6
Beautiful repulsive smell and super sticky :drooling_face:

23 Likes

GTH x Lemon Alien sounds ridiculously tasty! Beautiful work bro. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Couple of drying pics…headed for 36’ Celsius and some ridiculous humidity levels tomorrow lol. We’re looking at getting solar installed with a government grant, I’ll birthday request a small split system air con then good to go year round hopefully :crossed_fingers:

18 Likes

Yeah buddy! That intoxicating smell will get stronger too. Is it kind of a good rotten fruit type smell? Pungent is a good description of what I remember the smell like. I’m not sure how the SBelts will factor in.

3 Likes

Those are some nice lime green pine cones! Bed time Sour Bubbles with Haze should be an interesting high lol All I know is both were cannabis cup winners back in the day and a few of my favs.

2 Likes

I suck at the designing part but have a good eye for what I like. If anyone is good at that sort of thing feel free to play along and share designs.

2 Likes

I like those. Super cool!

2 Likes

I fed your logo into an ai generator and got these out…

and some other themes…

14 Likes

Wow did you make those?

3 Likes

Yea spot on there pine cone structure for sure…Number 2 looks to be the most sour bubble dominant night time smoke def. I cant wait to try them all! :blush: The sb/la x gth has shown great vigour, pest resistance and half an Aussie summer flowering in a shed with really no probs :+1: Well done Otta Id highly recommend your gear from just a sample of your genetics I’ve had thanks for sharing bud :pray::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sorry scratch that it was number 3 that was sb dominant, number 2 still has the fizzy/lemonade terps going on :call_me_hand:

1 Like

This is a very beautiful plant ! Some really nice couloring !

1 Like

I took your logo and threw them at an ai

those were the results

5 Likes

These are great! Really like that weed eating crab :joy:

6 Likes

Really some cool stuff Ottafish… Love the crab…
Hey, I was researching your strains and did you know that Rainbow Belts was voted #2 in 2023 on more then one site… not a wonder these are just killing it.
Cannot wait to see what you come up with for your logo with all dem choices… hahaha. How you been bro, any hunting or to much snow…?

7 Likes

Yeah I try to only use cannabis cub winners or special strains.

7 Likes

After seeing those pics I’m looking for word to try your beans !

2 Likes

Flwr Week 7 :cold_face: Ayahausca Purple x Sugar Belts
Super sticky and stinking up the tent something vicious :nose:

24 Likes

Both have been curing since a week or so befor Christmas. It’s hard to keep the jars closed, they smell so good! Heres a couple buds from each.

28 Likes

man they both look damn tasty! i can imagen that is hard to let the jars closed! :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes